Weight Watchers - WW Breakfast ideas

View Full Version : WW Breakfast ideas

DrivenByAmbition
11-26-2013, 07:08 AM
I was wondering what is on everyone's breakfast menu, and about how many points do you spend on breakfast?

I spend from 4-7 points on:

cereal
croissant
bagel

I seem to eat quite a bit of bread for breakfast and would like to go away from that.

PUPMOM5
11-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Sometimes I'll have Raisin Bran Crunch with a tiny bit of milk: 6pts

Bagel thin, 2 egg whites, 1 slice cheese: 5pts

Low-fat Strawberry Yogurt Parfait: 5pts

Low-fat Cheesecake Yogurt: 3 pts and fruit: 0

lazylioness
11-26-2013, 02:48 PM
I usually spend about 6-7 points on breakfast
My current "fave" (i go through phases) is a Thomas' Whole Grain English Muffin, sliced apple and Philly Cinnamon Cream cheese. Whole thing is 5 points.

Sometimes I do an egg with cheese in the microwave on an english muffin or a bagel thin.

amandie
11-26-2013, 03:43 PM
I typically spend 6-8 points on breakfast.

My latest obsession- apple cinnamon oatmeal pancakes (1/3 cup old fashioned oats, 1 egg, 1 tbsp golden raisins, 1/4 cup chopped apples, bit of cinnamon and vanilla extract to taste.) Usually have this with some yogurt and up to 1 tbsp maple syrup mixed in. I suggest soaking the oats for a while to get more of a pancake texture. This is also easy to adjust to your taste by substituting for another fruit like bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and/or even pumpkin.

Another one would be egg, spinach and potato omelet with maybe some ham and/or cheese mixed in.

EasySpirit
11-26-2013, 04:46 PM
I need to eat within 30 minutes of waking or I get nauseous. I usually have heart-healthy instant oatmeal with pineapple or apple sauce, toasted Joe's Pita bread with low fat cheese, almond butter and banana or dropped egg.......

PUPMOM5
11-26-2013, 06:39 PM
amandie, that sounds delicious!

amandie
11-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks, PupMom! I originally started out with this recipe (http://www.fitmamarealfood.com/banana-egg-oat-pancake/) but quickly tired of the banana *chitters* after a while so I played around with the recipe, tweaking it to my tastes. Hey, I didn't realize you are in GC, not too far from me. :)