Depression and Weight Issues - Friday, July 4th

View Full Version : Friday, July 4th

cathyxxx
07-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Good Morning all my little chickadees! :-)

Isn't it great to be alive today! I am so glad to be off today! Hubby got up at 5 to go fishing and I slept in til 6:30, then got up and had 2 cups of coffee all by myself, and then did a 45 minute 3 mile walk with Leslie Sansone and then some extra toning! I feel great!

I've been doing odds & ends around the house and waiting for my teenagers to get up. They decided to sleep in rather than go fishing and I don't blame them. I just got finished cutting up a HUGE watermelon and now we are getting some meat ready for the grill. I plan to do as little as possible today!

What's everybody else up to?

I hope everyone has a blessed 4th of July!

hugs,
Cathy

liz321
07-04-2003, 02:39 PM
..........to all my american friends!

We are having fun with swimming lessons, the reading game at the library and just being together.

dd11 working at chores more this summer .

dd5 helping make pancakes this morning!

Lots of fun everyone!

Eliz:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Leenie
07-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Hi Girls,

Hope your all having a wonderful day.
Sitting by the kiddie pool w/the :bb: is just wonderful, we had such a great day.......the weather is HOT but who cares, its not snow!!!

Hugs and kisses to you all :D

Leenie

april99
07-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Hi everyone

Haven't been here for a while.....DS1 was visiting with his DGF for the last 6 days....we had a really nice visit.

Do any of you remember all the trouble I had with my doctor?....well I have a new doctor now. They have an interview with you these days....then tell you if they will take you on as a patient. He will take me as a patient....they also say they will take you on a trial basis for a few months....I am so happy he will take me as a patient.

This doctor is in practice with his wife....so you will get one or the other. He told me to stop the Effexor until the fall....so I am trying to do that. I had blood work done today.

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April