Mini-Goals - I want to fit into...

View Full Version : I want to fit into...

shr1nk1ngme
11-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Setting my first goal:

I want to get out a box of clothes from the garage in the next size down. I put them out there a year ago when I gave up and decided tro buy new clothes so I would have something to wear. But apparently I didn't give up completely because I still own them and now I am back on 3FC.

I figure if I stick with my plan I will be able to do it in about a month, even with the Holidays coming. All I have to do is exercise portion control and cut back on carbs. The first month is always the fastest weight loss, right?

Anyone else have a "fit-into" goal they want to share?

tefrey
11-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Very cool goal!

I didn't set out to have a 'fit in' goal, but every few weeks I do go through my clothes tossing the stuff that is too big and putting out the clothes that fit.

As it is, I can finally fit into the suit I wore to my cousin's wedding ... the event that marks the end of my last diet (health issues got in my way and by the time I recovered, my eating was all over the place again). So although that was never my goal, it's a reminder to me of how far I've gotten since I gained everything back (plus ten pounds), ugh.

KelSlo74
12-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Anything under size 14 I'd be stoked!