WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 11-25-2013, 05:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/231/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Weight Watchers says I'm losing too fast

So today when I weighed in, I got the "you're losing too fast" message. Then the points tracker lowered my points to 33. I adjusted them myself back to 35, but what suggestions do you have for me? I am eating all my daily points and almost all my weekly points. I'm not reaching my targets for dairy, but I'm working on adding these back into my day. I am eating 1 or 2 pieces of fruit a day and I am reaching my targets for fats.

This is only my 4th week on the program, so hopefully it is just a hiccup. I didn't have a big loss the first week I was on the program. The biggest loss I've had in one week was 3 pounds.

Thanks for the help!

Frances
fcmonroe63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

Stick with the number WW gave you-33. You won't have huge losses like that every week.
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 69kg/65/60

Height: 5ft

Wow, you're doing well, you should be proud! You're obviously doing something right. I noticed that my weight loss at first was big numbers, then as the weeks went by they dropped lower, so I wouldn't be too concerned at this stage. If you're hungry, then go back to 35 points and see if you still lose, if not, then adjust to the lower number. Great work!
happybug is offline   Reply With Quote