Mini-Goals - NSV New Shirt

View Full Version : NSV New Shirt

ShrinkingStudent
11-16-2013, 12:35 AM
So this is a pretty simple NSV and won't exactly take up much text but i thought i should pop it up here.

So i felt like buying some new shirts to wear out to the pub tonight and went into a clothing store, knowing that only two weeks ago i had brought a bunch of shirts that were XL i grabbed a shirt and t-shirt that were both XL and tried them on. Only thing was that the XL shirt was really baggy on me, basically my NSV is that i now have a Large size shirt that fits me :D.

I really ought to stop loosing weight though because at my height large t-shirts are going to be to short on me.

Jacqui_D
11-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Good for you! Going down to a smaller size in clothing is one of my favorite things to do on this journey! Don't let your height stop you from losing more weight unless you are already at a healthy weight that makes you comfortable. Congrats!

Secret Swan
11-16-2013, 10:21 PM
Hooray! Fitting into smaller sizes is my favorite thing about this! It's too bad it's such an EXPENSIVE thing, but that's why we have thrift stores, I guess.

ShrinkingStudent
11-17-2013, 04:10 AM
Yep fitting into smaller sizes is great. Definitely not cheap, a set of shirt and t-shirt for $25 and I'm sure woman have it so much worse lol.
Definitely not quite at a healthy weight, but heading there nicely :)