General Diet Plans and Questions - The 10 pound thread

View Full Version : The 10 pound thread

DEDIKAYTED
11-14-2013, 08:41 AM
I haven't been on here in forever !!! I really miss logging my meals and just discussing weightloss so I think I will start back now. :)
This is probably the most challenging time of the year because of the holidays, but it's the best time of the year to really track my weight because I definitely don't want to gain over the winter !

So anyway, I will start a 10 pound challenge to spark some new motivation. I always get bored over the winter and SAD when the days are shorter, so I think maybe a new challenge is just what I need. I'm even thinking about just changing gyms for a while to just have a change if scenery. When you've been doing this for so long you gotta do things to keep the fire lit!!

So anyway, I'm back on the site and can't wait to check to see how everyone is doing. I will weighin this weekend for the 10 pound challenge and get this thing going.

Can't wait to start it. I will be back later to post my meals!

DEDIKAYTED
11-14-2013, 09:05 AM
Thursday, Nov 14th

8am - Coffee and Quest Bar - 190 calories

1030- Greek yogurt w/pumpkin pecan butter & oats - 200

230 - fish sandwich and fries ~ 600 ( desperation... I wasn't prepared )

530 - greens, quest bar

730- too late so I had my last Quest bar

Yes. This was a strange day for me. I was out way longer than expected and had my food on the go.

Will do better on Friday ! And get ready for the weekend weighin :-)

DEDIKAYTED
11-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Weight : 165. Yes. That's what vacation, surgery, and late night eating gets you. It's called life. No further explanations needed.

Moving right along.

Exercise: 1 hour cardio
20 minute stair climber; 20 minute treadmill; 20 minute elliptical

Meals

1. 1/2 cup egg beaters & pear

2. Plate of Greens ( Delicious!)

3. Gluten free pretzels & 7 nutbutter