Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 02:12 AM   #1  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default Thursday...Holidayee...Celebra-ate!

Ok that was my feeble attemp to sing that 80's song that we all know and love I leave for the u.p. in about 6 hours and I cannot sleep it is 2am here and dh woke up coughing but OFCOURSE he has fallen back asleep and here I am WIDE awake. Oh well he will do the driving and I will save my energy for the outlet malls I just wanted to say good morning to everyone while I was up. I grocery shopped yesterday and made some healthy choices so that I won't blow it over the holiday wknd. Good luck to all of you ladies too! I was able to read yesterday and the rest of Wed posts. I am glad to be updated on everyone's lives.

Kier! Congrats you slim diva!

Jess! You sound so motivated good for you!

Laura Enjoy the up and those 6 days

Tonya Glad the pg things going well

Kim Sorry that you are allergic to VIRGINIA I got a kick out of that!

Ummm I cannot remember a lot of the other posts b/c I am getting a bit tired. I should go b/c dh will be missing me any moment and I need to sleep. I will miss posting but I will see all of you on MONDAY!
Old 07-03-2003, 11:03 AM   #2  

i had my first weigh in last night and lost 3.4 lbs! woohoo. of course i gained 5 lbs over vacation a couple weekends ago but at least i am losing it! i moved my charm on my points bracelt 3 beads. i am stoked!
Old 07-03-2003, 11:12 AM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello!!

What do you think, Becky, is it going to be just you and me today? I have a feeling it's going to be a slow day here... But at least people are out enjoying themselves.

I don't even know if I'd be enjoying myself if I was at home today. I have terrible cramps. I'm sorry to share, but I am SO miserable. I'd go home sick, but my attendance at work has been pretty bad lately and even though I'm sure my boss would understand, I don't want to make her mad. So, I'll sit here and stick it out. Does anyone have any miraculous cures for cramps? I took some Pamprin, but that did absolutely nothing for me.

I stayed in my points range again yesterday, and am feeling really good about myself. I don't know if I'm under some disillusion or what, but I feel like I'm not going to lose any weight if I'm not hungry every once in awhile. But I don't really get very hungry. Hopefully the weight will still come off. For example, yesterday I had tons of food and wasn't even to my minimum. I made myself go to my minimum and I wonder--if I have to force myself to eat, am I really going to lose any weight?

Anyway, that's what's going on here. I don't have much planned for the weekend, besides finally getting my apartment totally cleaned. I can't wait, it'll feel so much better to have that place spotless again. Oh, and I'll actually be able to find stuff in there, that'll be a novel thing!!

It's supposed to be like 100-110 with the heat index here today. Oh, yes, gotta love Nebraska...

Well, that's about all I know. I'll stop back later to see if people have posted.
Old 07-03-2003, 11:37 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Girls I'm hanging around t oday I have a feeling its going to rain UGH and I'm not sure if my scooters charged I have no Energy GRRR
Becky have a fab time!
Amber Congrats on the 3.4 woman! stop looking backa nd start looking fwd to your losing!
Jess My Darling girl my 2 cramps remedies are heat and loosening the pants i dont know what else to tell you but you'll make it through!
Old 07-03-2003, 12:39 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

I'm here only briefly today. I have an interview for the nursing school that is my #1 choice this afternoon. I've VERY excited (and a little nervous) It won't take them long to decide either, I should know by July 20th. I have high hopes. After this, no excuses, gotta get into those pants by labor day at least...
Becky - you've probably left already but I hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Amber - great work for your first WI!!!!
Jess - I'm a fan of the shot of brandy to cure the cramps, it can warm you all over.
Hi Kier!!!
OK, off to get everything done before my interview.
KT
Old 07-03-2003, 07:15 PM   #6  
A Yankee in Virginia

Everyone's gone, but I'm going to post anyway. After my first week back at WW, I lost 3.4. How 'bout that Amber? We lost the same!

Happy holiday, everyone. See you Monday.
Old 07-03-2003, 09:50 PM   #7  
Canadian Chick

Hey girls, sorry I didn't make it here today until you are all already gone! I had kind of a lousy day starting with a lousy night. My brother & I had a huge fight at 2:30 in the morning then I had to get up at 6:30 Plus it has been pretty hot here so I slept like crap! I had good intentions of being a good eater today but I went too long without eating & scarfed down 6 pieces of pizza for supper Now I feel super bloated & crappy! Argh! Tomorrow will be better! I'm starting out my day with a massage!

Kim WOOHOO on the loss! I'm so happy for you! I knew your awesome efforts would pay off sooner or later!! Yippee! you get some dancers!

Amber you rock on your loss too! You are smokin'! Keep it up!

Kt, How did the interview go? I hope you made it! Did you watch AR tonight? It was a gooder!

Kier, wtg on getting under 200! I hope you got your energy back!

Jess, the best thing for cramps is to walk around or to apply a cold compress. I know everyone wants to use heat but according to the principles of hydrotherapy that's backwards. Of course massage is good too-gentle circular motions in a clockwise pattern on your abdomen. I'm hoping that by now though your cramps will have gone away b/c its the end of the day!

Becky I hope you have fun shopping! Dh& I have been sleeping in separate beds with these colds we have. Coughing keeps everyone awake-not fun!

Well all of you americans have a fun holiday weekend. I for one will probably pop in tomorrow so if anyone's around....
Old 07-04-2003, 10:58 AM   #8  

KT-good luck with the interview!!! let us know how it goes.

Kim-my sister had her first weigh in too and lost the same 3.4 lbs. after both of us weighed in everyone wanted to weigh in on our scale...lol

Rina-sorry about your bad night! i kept eating and eating too yesterday. the good news is i kept choosing low points foods, the bad news is i kept eating and they add up. could've been worse...
Closed Thread