100 lb. Club - was lost.... but now i found myself!

omgsasha
11-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Hello to all of you!
i used to be on here alot in the beginning of the year and i kind of lost my self after i lost 50 lbs..... i have gained 10-15 lbs back but today i found myself again and i just want to let everyone know that it wont happen again! i have life goals i want to accomplish and they wont happen till i am happy with myself and learn to love my self as much as i should.

I reallt dont know where to start up again!? but im gonna try again! and again and again! im not giving up any more!!!!

you will be seeing alot more of me on here ;)

makebelieve
11-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Good for you. :D I've been off for a few weeks, trying to get that motivation back. :\
Welcome back!

cleancowgirl
11-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Welcome Back!

elvislover324
11-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Sasha!! How are you?? I was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing!! Long time no chat. :)

I don't post often anymore but do on posts near and dear to my heart. :)

Nice to see you, sweetie. :hug:

junebug44
11-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Good for you! You didn't do nearly as much damage as I did when I was away lol Welcome back! :)

LaurieDawn
11-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Hi Sasha. You and I have remarkably similar stats. I just came back after gaining about 25 of the 70 or so pounds that I lost. I have tried to get back on the horse many times before. This one feels like it's sticking. And that's why I'm here. Cuz this forum is a great way to succeed. And if I have another slip-up, I will be back here again. And again. And again. Because it's not failing if I don't give up, right?

So excited to be doing this with you.

Mozzy
11-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Welcome back and good luck on your journey!!

Wannabehealthy
11-10-2013, 10:47 AM
You have done well and came back before you did too much damage. Everyone gains some back from time to time. Never give up! Even if you don't post but continue to read, this forum will give you the incentive to keep trying.