Metabolic Research Center - I feel awful & I deserve it!

View Full Version : I feel awful & I deserve it!

Lettergirl74
11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi everyone!
I am now on day 56 (not counting 7 days of preconditioning). I have been doing great & keeping on program. I had weigh in last night & measurements & my counselor was really happy because I lost 3 pounds (that was at 6:30 at night). I also lost 4% body fat and she praised me for working hard & sticking to the diet. I have now lost 24 pounds & have 11 to go until goal. That is the good news.................
Now on to the bad.............

My husband wanted to eat out last night & so we went to a salad place. I made a healthy salad. But, no, I didn't stop there......I had a bowl of split pea soup, 2 corn muffins & a little bit of dessert. My body is so used to healthy eating & no sugar that it is not happy. I felt so full and bloated last night, and today my stomach has hurt all day. I totally deserve it for venturing off plan. It is so not worth it. I guess I am glad that I cheated because it was a great reminder of how I used to feel before I started the program. I am not doing this to myself again! I hope you guys stay strong!

SMSDREAMER2007
11-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Awww :hug: totally been there especially with having pcos and binge eating disorder. Its one night and a great reminder, next time will be way better!!!

Lettergirl74
11-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Who knew how fast our bodies get used to healthy eating? It is awesome!!!!

Amy Remixed
11-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Don't beat yourself up. You may have had a high quantity of food. But the quality was high too. You didn't mention anything swimming in butter or cream. Nothing was fried. I would call it a successful cheat meal.

Lettergirl74
11-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Thanks Amy! It seems like I eat so little on program that I am never full. So eating more then I am used to was kind of overwhelming to my stomach, lol. I jumped right back on plan this morning , but am still staying away from the scale for a few more days.

Lettergirl74
11-07-2013, 09:30 PM
I stayed off the scale for 3 days & decided to weigh myself this morning. I was down 4 more pounds since Monday. WHAT! How did that happen? I ate off program and it caused the scale to start moving down again. Yay Yay Yay!!!