Old 10-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5' 11"

Default can't sign in to ww online today (10/24)

Is anyone else having trouble signing in to ww online? Everytime I sign in, it tells me my password is wrong. Then it asks for my date of birth to verify my account and says that is wrong too! Even my WW mobile app is having trouble. I hope its not me because it was working fine last night
twosixeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5' 11"

Well, WW just sent me an email and said that there was a technical issue on their side and my account was affected. They had to delete/cancel my account completely and I have to rejoin - thankfully they have refunded the 3 months I paid for and are giving me a chance to rejoin at 50% off!
twosixeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #3  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Wow that's a big bug.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

Last Thursday I decided to join WW's online because I had awesome success with it once before. I signed up, paid, put in my information for the day. The website then crashed because the updates they were trying to do failed. I wasn't able to log back in at all the rest of the night.

Friday it was back up, but my login wouldn't take. Come to find out, everything done on Thursday was erased and if you were new like me, you were wiped out of the system completely.

Now..... they won't give me my money back. So essentially I paid for a service I can't use. I had to open a ticket with Paypal to try to get my sign up fee back.

I love WW's, but their tech support must be the same ones that did Obamacare's website.
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 69kg/65/60

Height: 5ft

I've been trying to make a blog on WW and it wouldn't let me. It kept saying my description exceeded the max allowance (whether I used one word or ten), and wouldn't allow me to comment on anyone's blogs either (I'd get the same message). Anyone else had this?
happybug is offline   Reply With Quote