Biggest Loser Challenges - Blue Team Fall into Fitness ChatThread Week 3 (10/21/13 - 10/27/13)

Bigmid
10-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Hi Blue team awesome job again this week:carrot::carrot:

CONGRATULATIONS to all of our losers this week.

I'm back from conference and up 7lbs in just over a week but hoping most will come off again quickly.

Came back with what might be a cold but I can't be sick as my mom has major surgery for the 29&1 so I can't get her sick.

Anyway bed time now and thing should be somewhat normal this week so will be posting more.

Have an awesome week 3 everyone

Only Believe
10-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Congrats SarainMN, Secret Swan, Nagazim, and Pearlfit!
Way to go Blue Team :)

SarainMN
10-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Thank You! :d

SarainMN
10-21-2013, 10:32 AM
trying to stay focused this week and have lots of fruits and veggies on hand

my new thing is Cherry Tomatoes...I eat those like candy!

LittleBlueCat
10-21-2013, 03:16 PM
Congrats to all biggest losers this week!! Especially SarainMN, Secret Swan, Nagazim, and Pearlfit!

Secret Swan
10-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Way to go everyone! And especially SarainMn, Nagazim and Pearlfit!

Robot
10-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Congrats to the biggest losers this week. I've been having a bad week and am nervous about this week's weigh in.

seaurchin
10-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Congratulation everyone. I've also been having a bad week. I need to keep better track of my nutrition and count calories. I've had two days where i've eaten crap food for lunch. i'm sure the calories are through the roof! Going on vacation next week so I need to be extremely careful. Walked 2 miles this evening.

SarainMN
10-22-2013, 12:29 AM
caramel rice cakes with better n' peanut butter-YUM!!!

hiddenstar
10-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey all,

I've been keeping to my exercise and my numbers are up. It probably water retension but still dont like seeing it. Hope it normalize by weighin.

Keep going blue.:carrot:

hiddenstar
10-23-2013, 06:19 PM
I just invented a new diet and i bet it would meet Ada approval. I call it the "toothpaste diet". If you start getting hungry or strange cravings, go brush your teeth. All food tends to taste bad after brushing your teeth. ;)

Ps. This is a joke. But i bet it might work.

SarainMN
10-23-2013, 06:30 PM
lol

LittleBlueCat
10-23-2013, 08:55 PM
...All food tends to taste bad after brushing your teeth. ;)

Ps. This is a joke. But i bet it might work.

I kinda do that. My DH likes to snack around 9:00 p.m. and he always offer me some of whatever he grabbed... So I go brush my teeth, and tell him, I've already brushed. He, though, tend to tell me, that I brush again... :rolleyes:

Bigmid
10-24-2013, 02:19 AM
He he he I do the toothbrush thing too...but I still sometimes eat then have to brush again.

Been bad still from being away and with moms surgery coming up I also have a cold and been tired so no exercise at all.

This will change soon as I feel the change and lack of exercise already.

Well off to bed was a very long day at work today and maybe another one tomorrow.

Goodnight blue team:-)

t0rn
10-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Congrats to the biggest losers this week!

Hasn't been the best week, but it certainly hasn't been the worst week. Going to try to pick it up these next two days since I weigh in on Saturday.

Secret Swan
10-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Ugh! I gained two pounds over my vacation weekend, which seems like it should just be water weight, but it NOT COMING OFF.

seaurchin
10-25-2013, 12:08 AM
Anyone know if we can weigh in a little earlier? I don't want to miss weigh in on Sunday as I'll be traveling. I was thinking of weiging in tomorrow or Saturday morning.

Only Believe
10-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Yes you can seaurchin. Several of us seem to weigh in on Saturday or before.
I went through days of eating a little more than I should, not really gaining but not losing either. I've gotten back on track strong and I'm dropping weight again. I think I will have a good weigh in this week!

Secret Swan
10-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Seaurchin, I've been going it on Saturday to avoid forgetting.

This week I'll probably hold out for Sunday, though. My two pounds seem to have responded to my panic (and ensuing water guzzling), but I'm still not back to last week's weight and I would like to "break even" if I can.

seaurchin
10-25-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks! I'll weigh in tomorrow morning before I leave for vacation. I've been meditating today "i will not eat garbage', "i will walk daily', I will count calories. Oh, I hope that I don't put on any weight. Though I love vacations, I hate the excess food that cames along with it.

Doragone
10-26-2013, 03:34 AM
After reading all you ladies' comments, I'm not feeling so bad . . . had a four day jaunt to the coast, ate poorly and it shows!!! But, I DID do 30 minutes on the elliptical yesterday and i'm almost back to starting weight. Fingers crossed to break even this week, I want to do better, honest I do, but with a birthday in a week and a half and another 3 day trip coming . . . sigh, idk:?: Congrats to all our losers, btw, great job!!!!

OnMyOwn1981
10-26-2013, 12:24 PM
I was a little down in the dumps this week and life has me really stressed right now but I did have a small loss again this week.

It is so hard when I am hungry right before bed and I tell myself to just got to sleep it's too late to eat and then the smell of a homemade cheeseburger frying in the pan comes wafting into my room and slaps me in the face! Ugh, I know not everyone is ready to make the changes I have but is a little compassion and understanding too much to ask for?

Rant is over! Keep up the great work everyone!

Only Believe
10-26-2013, 02:18 PM
I went ahead and put this mornings weight. I'm down 4.6 for the week! :) I didn't want to miss weighing in for tomorrow. If I remember to weigh in in the morning and it's lower than today i will go change my numbers. I'm wishing everyone a great weigh in. :)

Secret Swan
10-26-2013, 04:33 PM
I went ahead and put this mornings weight. I'm down 4.6 for the week! :) I didn't want to miss weighing in for tomorrow. If I remember to weigh in in the morning and it's lower than today i will go change my numbers. I'm wishing everyone a great weigh in. :)

Way to go! That's amazing.

LeslieB
10-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Happy weigh-in day Blue Team !!

Hope everyone had a great week.

It was an interesting week on this end. Hubby and I both quit our jobs on Monday and we will be moving back to the West Coast sometime fairly soon. Might not be until the New Year... we will see.

Eating has been good this week... even managed to take off a pound from where I started before the cruise. Unfortunately exercise is still pretty much non existent but we are managing to get a walk in here and there.

Here's to a great week 4 everyone !

Doragone
10-27-2013, 08:44 PM
I was able to maintain, not pleased with that. Having some issues at night, late night snacking in particular. I do well all day, eat really good food - smoothies, home made soup - then night time attacks!!! Grrrr! Haven't done any more exercise, but . . . as Scarlet said, there's always tomorrow ;)

SarainMN
10-27-2013, 09:58 PM
i maintained too but better than gaining

pearlfit
10-27-2013, 10:26 PM
I'm down 2 this week. I'm glad to be committed to this challenge as we enter the week of candy galore. The days before and Halloween day are hard but in the past I had particular problems with the 50% and 75% off candy sales AFTER holidays. This year I plan to eat no candy at all.