General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #1  

Default MTV True Life-- Want a chance to be on the show?

Hi, I am working as a casting director for the new MTV True Life: I'm In a Mixed Weight Relationship. I got this opportunity through my school.

They are looking for a couple in a relationship, with a big weight difference. If this is you and your loved one, or a couple you may know, this could be a huge opportunity!

Here's the description of the show:
Is weight the biggest problem in your relationship? Do your partner's snide comments and judgmental looks turn every meal into an argument? Do you feel guilty when your partner goes to the gym because you'd rather just sit on the couch? Do you dread going out in public because you're afraid people will wonder why you're not with someone your own size? Do you even eat in secret to avoid being judged? Are you afraid if you don't lose the extra pounds you may lose the one you love?

OR

Are you physically fit and the attention you receive is causing jealousy? Is your mate growing mentally and romantically distant because they're uncomfortable in their body? Do you feel like the only option to save your relationship is to give an ultimatum to your loved one to lose weight? If you appear between the ages of 16 and 28 and you're ready to tackle the relationship issues caused by your weight differences, MTV wants to hear your story!

Of course you don't need to fit EVERY description above, but if you think you have even the slightest chance to be good for this show, CONTACT ME! This could be a huge opportunity.

Email me at [email protected] , If you think you fit the show, we will get in contact through a phone call to discuss it.

-Brett Black
Ohio University Media Arts & Studies Student
MTV True Life is offline   Reply With Quote