Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 216/181.8/150 (march/2013)

Height: 5'6''

Thumbs down Can't stop eating

Hello dear friends,

According to the "last visited", last time i were here was on Dec` 7, 2012. 6 months after i started my WW program. I had lost over 35 pounds and was completely happy with my new weight.
Lost a bit more and around february i was 40 pounds lighter and felt great.
Lots happened: new job, new guy, new life... And soon old habits came back. It started slowly, small chocolate here, couple nuggets there, and now, since june or so i'm binge eating like crazy. Never been like that.
Got almost all my weight lost back, I'm feeling fat and gigantic and disgusting.
I'm trying to diet for more than 3 weeks now and I can't even go "right" with breakfast.
I don't know what to do...
I miss that little happy carrot counting my weight loss. lol
So, I'm back here, cause i was very happy with all you people cheering on me! Time to go back on track, but I guess I'm gonna need more strenght and confidence. I don't know, i'm really tired of it and sad. It's so hard...

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Sorry about the mistakes, i'm not an english speaker.

Last edited by mariwhatever; 10-20-2013 at 01:07 PM.
mariwhatever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #2  
Living in the moment!

S/C/G: 252/242/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi! You are here now and that is what matters :-) I do know how you feel. I have worked hard, lost nearly 100 lbs twice at least, to gain it back. It is a crappy feeling. But we are in control of our today and tomorrows...and want them to be healthier ones!

Kenda
Kendah72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #3  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Welcome back. I'm with you, I find that it is hard. It is hard at the beginning when you're just starting out, and it is hard to continue careful eating when you've had success at losing, as well.

I think we often assume it will get easy when we are thinner. That has not been my experience over the course of many attempts to maintain a weight loss.

It does get easier, but never (for me) EASY. Pretty much constant vigilance and attention is required.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote