100 lb. Club - Getting out of 220's and 230's!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

View Full Version : Getting out of 220's and 230's!

nikitanix
03-11-2014, 11:23 AM
IonMoon, what a great idea!! It's true about when you see it all laid out there, and it inspires you and helps others so it's win win!!

Oliva, so glad to hear you're feeling better but it sounded real serious, and the fact that 150 kids were off school and they had to clean the school, kind of scary how many people it affected. Glad to see you're heading down and that you can at least get something out of that horrible time.

Very happy yesterday to weigh in at 218.5, so I lost 1.3lbs last week OFF phentermine! I have also promised myself a treat if I make my Easter goal to buy new work out clothes and sneakers as I think it will inspire me twice over!

I guess I should also move down! I'm kinda bummed cause you're all real sweet in this thread but I'm sure I'll see you soon enough down there. Kind of scary/incredible to think that I'm in the last thread of the 200s!!

Hope to see y'all soon!!

wannaskipandlaugh
03-12-2014, 08:03 AM
WOW.. I have been MIA for a few days and LOOK what happened!
:congrat: to JODOTO! OLIVIA! NIKI! Moving onto the last Thread of this century! Hooray and :woohoo: to you all!

I have finally kicked the last of the pity party and soul heart outta my bod (I HOPE!) Time to get back into the game (3rd time in 6 weeks geeezz) I want out of these 230's! I have played with them LONG enough!

JUST A NOTE.. Could someone start a new thread and connect to this one? (I don't know how to do it) and we are at 500 posts! Thank you!

IonMoon
03-12-2014, 12:55 PM
I had a good week- down two more pounds to 230!

Yesterday was a very good day...

I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in months- they are a size smaller than the ones I have been wearing and had been very tight- I was doing the hairband trick and I had convinced myself the zipper was "broken". Hmmm. Wouldn't ya know, it went right up, they button, and were *comfortable*!

I looked in the mirror and could see the difference in my body.

And I took a hike with dh and he commented on how much faster I was walking than "usual"- ie when I was 23lbs heavier! And he forgets I was recovering from an ankle injury then, too.

I am hoping to drop two more pounds before the end of the month when we go to visit his mom.

JennyT
03-12-2014, 11:15 PM
good loss this week, down -2.8 :) I have achieved a 25 pound loss to date! I am also moving back down to my smaller size jeans and they are comfy!

BillBlueEyes
03-13-2014, 04:20 AM
Ooops . . . This thread has passed the magic limit of 500 posts.

Would some kind soul start the new thread?

justaloozer
03-13-2014, 12:50 PM
New thread! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/293731-getting-out-220s-230s.html#post4962506) :)