South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 06:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Wednesday Hump Day Chit Chat for 10/9

It's finally feeling like Fall here this morning. I left my bedroom windows open a couple of inches overnight, and it was freezing when I got out of bed!

I never did make it in here yesterday since I had to leave in time to get Maggie on the bus. I had planned to sit with my coffee once she left, but a photographer came by to take pictures of the new garage, and things just took off from there. Today should be easier, though. I just have some paperwork to get through, and the girls have riding lessons after school so I can drop them off and leave early.

Natasha, it was good to hear from you and I hope you get some good news about that dispatching job soon!

Mmmmmm. I'm having Pumpkin Spice coffee this morning. Want some?
Old 10-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Ooooh, pumpkin spice sounds lovely, Cottage! DH is gone again last night, so OH DARNED, I get to use the keurig (it's too expensive to use with both of us here in the AM). Today for me is vanilla caramel creme. Cottage, I hope the day is a bit more relaxing today!

Natasha, WOW, everything sounds fantastic!! (wish I was wicked awesome!)

Today is my short day, and I am happy for that! I had the week planned out for food, and I just..can't...remember what tonight is supposed to be. Anybody remember for me?

Otherwise, we're going camping (again!) this weekend, and I need to clean up things for the pet sitters. Except I don't have one yet. Anyone want to watch 5 cats this weekend? Four are super sweet, one is bipolar.

Have a great one!
Old 10-09-2013, 07:06 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's definitely fall here this morning. We left the heat on all night, first time this year. We are heading out on our vacationette today and, of course, I have a too long list first. yesterday one of the dashboard lights came on the car so first thing is an appointment at 8:00, in town then back home, freeze tomatoes for processing when I get home, make a couple of vacation staples, then get into the car and go. We packed last night so at least that's done!

That's my five minutes, time to run. Happy Hump Day Chicks
Old 10-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning brrrrr here too and loving it. Natasha I loved your mom's advice! It is great that work thinks you are wicked awesome, hope the new guy thinks that too

Tammy sorry no clue what your dinner is not mine for that matter. I am pet sitting this weekend for my neighbor's massive yellow lab. She needs SB lol and their two cats. One of whom I have never seen.

Linda your coffee sounds deliciously fall.

Cyndi have a great mini vacation.

Just plopped a turkey breast out of the freezer for Friday. I need to make space in the freezer for yummy soups to come. Next week the ham will come out.

Working OT 3-11 pm later which means a late night for me. Today is list day, making them not accomplishing them.

Have a great day
Old 10-09-2013, 07:41 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

List day here too. I am planning to do one "normal" activity each day - today will be pet therapy with wee Jazz at the Clinic. I can handle a 15 to 20 minute drive.

The leaves are falling so I am starting to see the sky through the maples in my lane. Sort of sad but it sure is a glorious time of year. There is no way I can rake and haul leaves this year so I'll commandeer my yard lads to do that later when all the glory is down. Need to bug the tree guy again as he still hasn't shown.

The dogs just came charging in with noses like ice cubes. It's definitely fall! Guess the rest of the summer clothes can go away. (I'm thinking a short rip to Florida mid-winter so hope I can remember them by then!)
Old 10-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #6  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

I work this afternoon. Tonight DH and I are going to see Wicked. I've seen it before and he's rather being dragged since these are my season tickets with my mom but she's out of the country still.

I stayed OP at book club last night and one gal even commented how little we all ate. My next food challenge will be this weekend.

Enjoy your day.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Nice fall day here not too brrrr yet. I need to start planning and packing for our trip we leave on Friday but I want to start this evening.

Me and DD1 made a food pact last evening, I wanted to help her start a good eating plan and she can help me stay onplan so it all works out.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Yippee! The tree guys are coming shortly. Sorry! I need to refer to them as "arborists".
Old 10-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies! Just flying by. Hope you had a good day!
Closed Thread