Chicks up for a Challenge - ***holiday Challenge***

View Full Version : ***holiday Challenge***

vdh2102
10-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Join me this year in giving yourself a real Christmas gift-- the gift of reaching a weight loss GOAL. Let's challenge ourselves to keep each other accountable through the holiday season so that we can fit into smaller holiday sweaters in time for this December!

Here's how it works:

Anyone is welcome to join at any point in the challenge. Latecomers are welcome!

To join, enter your info into the spreadsheet I set up here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akwx8ntvEeYXdG03V19wRmhZWDhOMllQVk8xNEZzc nc&usp=sharing

This will help us keep track of our progress and gauge how far we have to go.

Every Friday, enter your weekly weigh-in weight under the column for that week.

Be sure to pick a realistic goal-- it doesn't have to be your big end goal, but just something that you think you can reasonably reach in 11 weeks.

I'm really looking forward to starting this challenge-- I've done these before and they have really helped. We can do it!!

kisskiss
10-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Join me this year in giving yourself a real Christmas gift-- the gift of reaching a weight loss GOAL. Let's challenge ourselves to keep each other accountable through the holiday season so that we can fit into smaller holiday sweaters in time for this December!

Here's how it works:

Anyone is welcome to join at any point in the challenge. Latecomers are welcome!

To join, enter your info into the spreadsheet I set up here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akwx8ntvEeYXdG03V19wRmhZWDhOMllQVk8xNEZzc nc&usp=sharing

This will help us keep track of our progress and gauge how far we have to go.

Be sure to pick a realistic goal-- it doesn't have to be your big end goal, but just something that you think you can reasonably reach in 11 weeks.

I'm really looking forward to starting this challenge-- I've done these before and they have really helped. We can do it!!
I'm in! My halloween challenge is ending soon, so this will be good for me. BTW, I don't know if this is just on my end, but you have to take out the "[url] on the front of your link in order for us to be able to click on it and see your google doc...

kisskiss
10-08-2013, 03:47 PM
hah, now it's fine. My bad!

vdh2102
10-08-2013, 03:48 PM
I fixed it :)
Welcome to the challenge!
Ps-- I'm a creeper and I just checked out your blog links-- you've lost so much weight and look awesome!! How have you been doing it?

kisskiss
10-08-2013, 03:51 PM
I'll try adding my name later. I think my computer must be forbidding me to add my name to the spreadsheet cause I'm at work? I'll try when I get home tonight.

vdh2102
10-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Just changed the security settings-- try it again. Sorry about that- i'm new to this!

kisskiss
10-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks I just added my name.
No problem, thank you for setting this challenge up!

Sum38
10-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the new challenge. I am in :)

Changergirl
10-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Yes, I'm in. I'm really, really hoping to hit my goal by the end of the year but the pounds are coming off superbly slow.

Thanks for setting this up.

cleancowgirl
10-08-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm in too. The fall challenge I am in is ending soon and can dedicate myself to this. I'd love to be in onderland but I thought 16 lbs is more realistic with the holiday season coming up.

smith1313
10-08-2013, 08:45 PM
goal by Christmas.....150 a total of 20 pounds, I want to empty out my rock dish. I am tired of seeing 20 red rocks on my white kitchen table cloth.

Turtle11
10-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey all! I love these challenges, I do everyone I can :) I checked my Halloween challenge 11 week weight loss and it was 13 lbs, so with Thanksgiving in there I'm going to aim for a little less because I love stuffing, and there is nothing that will stop me from eating it plus I might need a little time to recover. So for an odd weight loss goal (and because I want to see the 140s by Christmas) I want to lose 11.5 lbs :) and hit 149.7

vdh2102
10-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Changergirl -- I feel your pain! I've been moving super slowly too. I would love to hit my goal by the end of the year too!! Maybe we'll make it!

CleanCowGirl, Smith1313 and Turtle-- Welcome! So glad you guys have joined :)

I feel like this challenge is going to be a little more difficult than normal because of the holidays - I'm already having issues resisting the bags of halloween candy that my piggy boyfriend brings into the apartment - but having other people there doing it with you sure does make it easier. Looking forward to doing this with you guys!

Rated
10-09-2013, 08:42 PM
I just joined. I can't wait for Christmas, since I live away from home it will be the first time my family will have seen me since I started eating healthier. I am hoping to be down to 155 (about 15 lbs)

smith1313
10-11-2013, 08:24 AM
down 1.5 .... work has been tough, lots of hours, little exercise

sylvial2000
10-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Woo hoo! Just signed up as well to join this challenge. Another tool to keep me accountable!

Good Luck everyone!

vdh2102
10-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Welcome!!!

EskaDee
10-12-2013, 09:08 AM
I've just signed up too! I've set myself a hopefully reasonable goal that I might actually have a chance to hit so fingers crossed! I usually weigh in at the weekends so I hope it's ok that my weekly weigh ins will be a little late. Good luck everyone!

cleancowgirl
10-12-2013, 09:19 AM
I actually had a slight gain this week. I lost a lot in the last 2 weeks and had a gain which is typical for my body. I hoping for a good loss this week. My birthday is dec 11 and hoping to be close to onderland by then. Would be nice by dec 31 hitting onderland.

souvenirdarling
10-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Count me in! Why not? :)

niru78
10-13-2013, 09:40 AM
I signed myself in too, my Halloween challenge is ending soon and though I didn't reach the goal I set myself for, I did loose 10 pounds, any loss is still a loss, so I am happy about it.
I was thinking about signing up another challenge ever since I decided to change the calorie counting to a more natural/clean way of eating. Hopefully this will be faster and more motivating. And I am so horrible with the calorie counting, I am sure I am sneaking more calories than I targeted for every week, :?:
Good luck to all of us, :hug:

tyla
10-13-2013, 11:35 AM
I just signed up. Good luck, everyone! :goodluck:

Kymish
10-14-2013, 09:37 PM
im signed up !! woot woot !!

sylvial2000
10-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Just added 10/18 weight, so far so good!

cleancowgirl
10-19-2013, 11:26 AM
I am doing better. I might be able to make the goal!

CoolMom75
10-20-2013, 09:47 AM
I added my goal. Weight loss is sloooooow so I'm going with 11 pounds. Thanks for setting this up. :)

destiny3
10-20-2013, 09:59 AM
I just signed up! Thanks for organizing this, it will definitely help to keep on track during the holidays.
I do my weekly weigh-ins on Saturdays, so hopefully that's okay.

nlauah
10-20-2013, 10:07 AM
I have joined too!!!

loser59
10-23-2013, 12:37 PM
hi everyone!!!
i'd like to join in :) i have started losing weight back in june, but i seem to have a "lose-plateau-lose some more" pattern going on, due to my eating habits.
i am eating way too much to lose (hopefuly i am not gaining at the moment)...

sylvial2000
10-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Friday Weigh In!

Just added weight, 1 pound lost since last Friday! Woo hoo!

cleancowgirl
10-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Just down .8 pounds this week. Upped fitness though.

EskaDee
10-26-2013, 03:21 AM
Yay! I've managed to lose the 2lbs I put on last week. I think it was TOM weight but who knows. Just 1 more lb to go until I'm back at my lowest weight for this weight loss journey. Fingers crossed to lose it next week in spite of Halloween! Good luck everyone!

edit: I weigh myself in stones and totally miscalculated when converting into pounds. I am 1 lb less than that in fact, so I lost 3 lbs this week! (Unless I miscalculated last week too....gaah!) I've changed it now, stupid maths.

vdh2102
10-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Congrats on the losses, guys! CleanCowGirl-- I'm sure the exercise is the culprit there, you're probably just retaining a little water gaining muscle, which = much more loss in the future!

Sorry I've been MIA. I'm trying to juggle work and studying for the LSAT, which I'm taking in December, and it's really making it nearly impossible for me to make time to focus on anything else. I've decided I'm going to try to maintain for this week and maybe the next, and maybe after that I can motivate myself to start losing again. I'm just starting to feel like it's a little too much to put SO much pressure on myself right now, and I don't think I'll be able to succeed at anything I"m trying to do if I'm stretching myself too thin.

Hope weigh-ins are great tomorrow!

tefrey
10-31-2013, 12:03 PM
Ok! I'm in. My big goal is to be out of obese by December 15th so this challenge will help me stay on track. Since I keep careful track of my weight I entered my past weigh-ins. So my goal is to lose 27 pounds, but I'm already 5.8 pounds down.

The Halloween challenge really drove me to succeed, I didn't go off plan for Halloween or my birthday! I know this one will keep my on target for Thanksgiving and all the other holiday festivities.

Good luck everyone!!!!

sylvial2000
11-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Added weight! Only 7 more pounds to lose, well for this challenge...

destiny3
11-02-2013, 10:50 AM
As of today I'm (barely) in the 190's. I haven't been here in awhile!

cleancowgirl
11-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Down 4.2 lbs this week! I am firmly in the teens!

Kymish
11-02-2013, 12:15 PM
up 4 lbs in 2 weeks. couldn't help myself with the halloween parties and halloween candy lol. back on track starting today!

dcapulet
11-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Can I join?

SW: 186.6
CW: 186.6
GW: 174.6

Zictory75
11-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Oh I hope I can still join! I am going to try to do the google docs thing when I get home. I am figuring 8 weeks until new year and want to lose 24 by then, ambitious, but not impossible. This takes me back to 240 which is what I weighed 10 years ago the last time I tried to do something about my weight loss. So a symbolic way to start the new year.

Jbhigdon
11-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I'm on.... Joined the November challenge, but I LoVE this spreadsheet!!!!

Thanks for setting this up!!!

miatutu
11-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi everyone. I joined your challenge. I am trying for a loss of 16 lbs. I am doing a thanksgiving challenge but need something to work on after, so thought I would jump in.

2fat2jump
11-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Hope you don't mind if I join in late. Hopping on over from the 4th of July to Halloween challenge.

SouthernBell02
11-04-2013, 02:20 AM
I hope y'all don't mind but I would love to join. I have had a SLOOOOW two months so I am hoping that adding a new fitness program will help. I am going to shoot for 15 pounds by Christmas thats a high 2.5 pounds a week but I am hoping that it works:) Started out this month at 234.1 but went up to 235.6 :( So I am starting this challenge at 235.6!

Bindii
11-04-2013, 06:03 AM
I hope it's not too late for me to join also! :)

Sum38
11-04-2013, 07:12 AM
Welcome all new comers! Nice to have you all here.

I am not off to such a great start, last week was totally wasted on candy :(

miatutu
11-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Just weighed in. Down 4 lbs for the week. I wish this was an active group. No one ever posts. :(

Bindii
11-08-2013, 06:52 PM
And a miserable start for me also. However after investing in a calorie counter hopefully next week will be a better one for me! :)

And well done Miatutu

SouthernBell02
11-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Good Morning All! Had a good week, started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on the 3rd so I just finished my first week/6 days! Feeling great. Lost 3.3 lbs, pretty sure 1-2 pounds of that was water weight but I'll take it! Everyone else is doing good though keep it up!!

Kymish
11-09-2013, 10:35 AM
well i seem to be on the way back down now! Thankfully since i spiked up 13 lbs in a week (halloween week) i no it wasn't all real weight but it sure took its time lol. So i officially back on track! and 8.8 lbs from the gol i set for this challenge !!

Bindii
11-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Still not great but I'll take a small loss as better than an increase. :)

miatutu
11-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Hi everyone. Just had my Friday morning weigh in. Down 2 lbs for the week. Was hoping for at least three but will take it. Everyone have a good week.

Turtle11
11-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Only down .2 for the week, but its better than nothing. So I'll take it :D

sylvial2000
11-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Added 11/15 weight.

Gained 1 lb! I think the Halloween candy finally caught up to me. No worries though, I'm still gonna push through this!

SouthernBell02
11-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Only lost .1 pounds this week:( but next week will be better! Started week 3 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and its more intense so I am sure I will see better results from that too! Yay best of luck to you all also.

Kymish
11-21-2013, 12:57 PM
celebrated my hubbys bday last weekend and went back up 10 lbs from a night out. thankfully 4 of them have came off already. hoping to be back to the 161 range by sunday !!!! not much time left !!!

Looking4PotOfGold
11-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Hi everyone!

I didn't reach my goal for the Halloween challenge, and I am determined not to let that happen again. I did set an aggressive goal for this challenge, but I know I cannot let myself slip up because there have been years where I have gained 10lbs over this period, and I want this to be a year where I loose 10 lbs over that period!

On Monday I've recommitted to my meal plan and I have had an awesome week. I need to remember this feeling that it feels much better to be on track than it does to have eat off plan.

I'll do better today than I did yesterday. That is my new quote that I will try to live by.
:dust:

Turtle11
11-22-2013, 07:31 AM
So after only losing .2 last week, I'm down a full 2 lbs this week!! I hope it sticks through the holidays.

miatutu
11-22-2013, 07:43 AM
Today is my weekly weigh in. Down 4 lbs this week. Woohoo! I think I am going to make my goal if I stay on track.

sylvial2000
11-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Added today's weight. Lost a lot and I'm back on track! Woo hoo!

vix
11-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Hi everyone! I posted on a thread for people in the 160s but no one has replied to me in over a week so I thought I would find a more active thread, and as this is a challenge too, even better!!

I am so in awe of how much weight some of you have already lost, it's incredible. I've been on the other side, slowly putting on more weight over the last few years and finally decided to do something about it.

I just started last Friday on the supplement phen caps and I feel motivated at the moment and I feel I have the personal tools to succeed (hopefully!) but I am not sure how to make the most of them, if you get what I mean? Really, I'm not sure what to eat, that's the difficult thing, I have been used to eating what I want and I have to switch to what I need.

What kind of plans and diets are you all following? And how about exercise? Any advice would be appreciated, I'm kinda new to this and don't have friends in the same position to ask. Thank you!

Thank you for starting the thread and for the spreadsheet – I put my details up already. I started last week at 170.6 and today I weighed in at 168.5 so I’m really pleased with that. I heard it could just be water weight in the first week but even so, I’m happy to be under 170! My goal is 135 but I’d like to reach 155 by Christmas, I figured that’s possible but still a challenge.

Hope you all have a great weekend, the worst time to start right?! But it's my first challenge! Hope to catch up with some of you soon!

Looking4PotOfGold
11-23-2013, 08:24 AM
Hi girls, I just joined the challenge and had a great first week :) I finally made it to 60 lbs weight loss over all and I am super proud of myself :)

Welcome Vix! Hope you find inspiration here - I know I have. Yesterday I was reading a bunch of posts, and one of the things that stuck out was - that I can eat anything, but I choose not too. I have been saying this over and over to myself because when I say "I can't eat that" it's like deprivation. I feel more in control and happier about my decision when I choose not to eat something.

I'm following the herbal magic plan. It has helped me tremendously. I also run 5k 3x/week.

Wish you all the best of luck this weekend!!

souvenirdarling
11-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi all - I wanted to add an update (for myself and others.) This has been a "small sustainable changes" period for me. I've made some small progress - I'm pleased :) At this pace I will meet my holiday goal, too.

I actually want to lose 3 lbs for our office holiday party ;) I bought a bomb dress and already look pretty snazzy. It's a pretty tight fitted and shows all my curves - it's pretty hot while remaining acceptable around a colleagues - but there are some curves I'm less fond of. Part of me realises that people see my body every day, they're used to how I look. I'd love to feel a little sexy and surprise a few people, though.

I'm sure many of you are working out your holiday plans?

vix
11-25-2013, 12:30 PM
Hey Looking4PotOfGold, that is such a great way of putting it! I can eat anything but I choose not to – that’s my new mantra!!

That’s great that you do all that running. I just joined a gym on Friday and I have my induction tomorrow – nervous and excited but feeling very positive about all this!

Hi souvenirdarling, glad to hear you’re happy with your progress. I think we all have more curves than we would like! I’m sure you’ll blow your colleagues away, your dress sounds great!

I’m kinda dreading thanksgiving this year, it will be great as I’m spending it with my sister and her kids and mine as we’re both single but I just know there’ll be tons of food….

But I can just say, I can eat those mashed potatoes, those bread rolls, that pumpkin pie….but I choose not to!!

miatutu
11-29-2013, 07:21 AM
Just weighed in and no loss for the week but no gain either. I will take that.

vix
11-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Hey everyone! I did some calorie-offsetting yesterday and went to the gym in the morning as mine is 24 hours and you have a key so you can go when you want. I didn't expect to find anyone there but there were a few people probably with the same idea as me! I was pretty good yesterday and had a lot less than in previous years, ate slowly and just had small amounts of my faves.

So, I weighed in today and was pleased to see I'd still lost - a black friday miracle!! I'm now down to 167 so that's 1.5 pounds down this week, very happy with that!

Happy Holidays!!

Looking4PotOfGold
11-29-2013, 05:35 PM
I did some calorie-offsetting yesterday

Congrats Vix!! .... what's calorie offsetting??

I am skipping my official weigh-in tonight and will go tomorrow... I want to head to the malls as soon as I am done work! I went out for dinner last night with friends.. I tried to keep it healthy with fish tacos, but the fish was breaded... oh well - I tried! I didn't want to order another salad! lol -- I had a drop of 0.8lbs when I weighed in on Wednesday, so I probably will not make my 2lbs/week drop :( -- but any loss is a good loss!

I'll just have to work off that batter with some power shopping! I need some new work clothes and I think this would be a great time to buy them! I must admit that shopping is a thousand times more fun when I can fit into the clothes!!

Happy holidays to the American's on this site! (Our thanksgiving was well over a month ago, but my boyfriend wants me to make him a turkey this weekend so we will still be celebrating in the North!)

I'll update my weight tomorrow when I do my weigh-in! Wish me luck!

souvenirdarling
12-01-2013, 11:09 AM
I always end up doing my weigh-in Sunday morning too. I suppose as long as we`re consistent, that`s what matters!

vix
12-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Hey Looking4PotOfGold!! Calorie offsetting is just a phrase I made up, like burning the calories off before you eat them - like when you pay for carbon offsetting when you take a flight. Power shopping, now that is a sport I could really get into!! lol Did some serious glute work outs yesterday and my butt is feeling it today!!

How were yesterday's weigh in for you two?

Looking4PotOfGold
12-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Vix - that's a neat way to think about it :) I sometimes do the calorie offsetting, but I can get into trouble because once I start eating something yummy, I find it hard to stop.

I totally skipped out on my weigh-in on Saturday :( I had a busy week, and busier week is planned for this week. I've got a full time job and a part-time job... so I'll be putting in 67 hrs of work Monday-Sunday :(

I hate making excuses... so I've just got to own up to the fact that I could have done better. I'll put my weigh in from last Wednesday on the chart and I'll be doing a weigh-in tonight (which I will likely not see any drop). But cheaters can't always be winners!! Oh well!

How is your week going? Any challenges for you Vix?

vix
12-05-2013, 11:06 AM
I know what you mean about finding it hard to stop! Although I read on another thread yesterday something that really rang true - 'the first slice of cake always tastes the best'. Of course, your brain always forgets that when the plate is emptied and you want another slice!

Your work schedule is immense!!! It's a totally legit excuse - working all those hours is enough to make you stressed and tired and all the other things that make being healthy hard, not to mention you'll have no time to do anything else!! Hope you can enjoy a day off soon.

How was the weigh-in last night? Mine is tomorrow...

Everything is going pretty smoothly so far (touch wood) but my challenge for Christmas is to be 155 which works out as 15.6 pounds I wanted to lose in 39 days - I have 12 pounds to go and 11 more days so I don't think it's gonna happen but I'd be happy with just getting on track to being healthier and fitter as I head into new year - at least I'll have a head start on my new year's resolution!

Hope you had a good weigh-in!!

Looking4PotOfGold
12-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Hey Vix! The weigh in went ok ... I managed to maintain at 176.4 ! Which my health coach pointed out was pretty lucky since I ate out at least once a day for the last week. I didn't even realize I ate out that much until she pointed it out. I've gotta pay more attention to keeping my 'fast food' intake to less than 3x per week (stuff like lean cuisine microwave foods and Quiznos subs count as eating out). Anyways, finally got back on the treadmill last night for a painful 5k run, but I'm glad I did it :) also hung up my "no excuses" calendar by the treadmill to keep me accountable.
So all in all a good day yesterday. Today was good too - my part time work was cancelled tonight due to cold weather, so I can shave 3 hours off of my work week :) went to the movies and didn't order popcorn because I was still full from supper ! That's my victory for the day!!

Made lunch for tomorrow and will need to pack a supper as well. It will be a long day!!

Back to the treats comment ... I also like the saying "nothing tastes as great as skinny feels" ... Lol but I still LOVE things that taste great :) haha

Wow - that's an aggressive target for weight loss!! I wish you the best of luck for achieving success - I think it's great to get a head start on a New Years resolution :)

I hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow!! You can do it!!:carrot:

vix
12-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Hey Looking4PotOfGold!!

Glad to hear you got some time off! Lots of great NSVs there - the 5k run, packed lunches, not ordering popcorn at the movies! Well done! And maintaining during the holidays is great!

I would always eat out a lot as a result of my job and having a lot of lunch meetings, I never treated it like the luxury it is to eat out and ever accounted for how much unhealthier it generally is, and so that's why it tastes so good! But, here in California it's easier to eat out healthier as there are so many places that cater for the non-dairy people, the vegans, the gluten-frees etc so I have no excuse. I managed to only eat out once this week and had a big fruit salad and an almond milk coffee - both delicious and virtuous!!

I think the target is too aggressive, I didn't calculate it very well I guess! But I weighed in today and found that I'd lost 2 pounds this week so I'm down to 165 which I'm super happy about as it means I have an even 30 pounds to go!

Have a great weekend!

miatutu
12-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Once again no movement on the scale. But that's okay. I want a loss, but as long as I maintain through the holidays a not gain, I am ok. Hope everyone is doing well.

vix
12-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Hey miatutu! Exactly, I think maintaining through the holidays is totally a victory in itself. I went to the store yesterday and all the Christmas food looked so tempting! But I have to remind myself that this is the reason I started at this time of year rather than putting it off until new year - if we can get through this we can get through anything!!

Kymish
12-12-2013, 10:29 AM
up 6 lbs… i don't want to talk about it.. ok i do want to talk about it lol went on a 4 day mini vacation to visit family and ate everything in site. then did xmas baking.. cookie dough is the devil i swear! i was originally up 15 lbs in 4 days but its slowly coming back off day 3 of being back on track today! and I'm going constantly minus a work party dec 21 and xmas eve and day. so i prob will not reach my 155 goal i had set for xmas but i should at least be back down to 159

vix
12-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Hey Kymish! I'm sure that gain was mainly sodium and water weight, I don't think it's possible to gain so much in 4 days so I think it will come off soon enough! But oh, cookie dough is absolutely the devil but I loooove it!!

Whatever happens we'll start off 2014 with clear goals and more motivated than before right?!

Today was 4 weeks for me since starting on phen caps and my new healthy lifestyle and I'm down another 2.2 pounds this week. I've kept to my 8 glasses of water a day or more the last couple days and it's really helped me feel better! I feel like I'm always drinking but it's better than always eating!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Kymish
12-16-2013, 09:00 AM
vix u were correct!! i woke up today and jumped on the scale and rubbed my eyes…. 3 times… down to 157.1 !!! heck yes… that puts me 2.1 lbs from my goal for the 20th. so even if i don't make it i am darn close lol. 111 lbs lost so far <3…. not sure if i missed the posts put has anyone started a new challenge for when this one ends ?

vix what are phen caps ?? and good for you for being down 2.2 lbs this week <3

vix
12-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Hey Kymish! Glad to be of help! Well done on getting back down!! And I am so in awe of you losing 111 pounds!! Seriously, congrats!!

Phen caps are this phentermine alternative my friend told me about - it curbs your appetite but it's mainly natural and there are no side effects so I thought I would try it as they have a money back offer but it's actually worked really well. Some people are anti supplements but I think if it works for you then great.

Had a sneaky weigh in today and was thrilled to see 161 on the scale! I feel like I need to try extra ahard before Christmas because I want to give myself some room for relaxing during the holidays although I am so determined not to just let it all go this year.

Kymish
12-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Had a sneaky weigh in today and was thrilled to see 161 on the scale! I feel like I need to try extra ahard before Christmas because I want to give myself some room for relaxing during the holidays although I am so determined not to just let it all go this year.

I was JUST saying that to my friend. that i was on my way to do some cardio so i can get skinnier before xmas week just to gain some back lol. i passed up all the deliciousness last xmas so i could stay on track and focus so i think this year i will be giving in and having a couple "cheat" days

hope you have a great xmas week!!

Turtle11
12-20-2013, 08:03 AM
So I met goal!!! I had been hovering around it for a few weeks. Holidays are so tough.. I lost a total of 12.2 lbs for the challenge which tells me at this point I can lose about 1 lb a week, not great but I'll take it. I think thats way I love these weekly longer challenges. It shows you the big picture.

Now to make it through the rest of the holidays.... :dizzy:

Great job everyone sticking with it :D

Kymish
12-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Turtle11 way to go! i was sooooo offing close to goal. i had set 155 and i weighed in this am at 155.9 i was like JUST GIVE ME THE .9 !!! but my scale didnt cooperate lol either way any loss is a loss so I'm happy!!
congrats to you and to everyone else who lost anything on this challenge!!

im looking forward to the next one !