Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - Love nutrisystem

View Full Version : Love nutrisystem

JollyGreenSteen19
10-08-2013, 01:11 PM
I did nutrisystem 3 years ago - and I love it the way it is now. The new food is a lot better and the frozen meals are a nice throw in. Plus I know the things to steer clear of from the last time I was on it. I've been on it for most of the last month and have lost 14 lbs just from eating the plan. I'm pretty impressed, but I don't know how this would work if I had kids. My husband works late so we usually don't eat dinner together so we're used to eating separately. I was only planning to do it a few months until I got into a routine, but now I'm thinking $300/mo isn't too bad to continue to my goal weight - there was a really good 40% off deal going on.

SoccerMom14
04-22-2014, 06:42 PM
Just ordered through QVC. The food is good just started so I am not sure if it works as weight loss. Will see next week. I bought a buddy coupon off ebay for .35 and will use that mid May with Costco gift card to purchase the next month. I have 20lbs to lose by end of June to fit into summer clothes! Hoping to loose a lot more.

LaurieXM
04-30-2014, 01:54 PM
14lbs in a month is awesome! I've just started it too and I think it's great. I, too, thought about just using it to get back on track but I'm surprised how much I like it and I may continue with it too. It's so foolproof and easy lol. Good luck to you both!! :D