Ideal Protein Diet - Starting Over after gaining it back...

Reenie N
10-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I would like to use this forum for support. I lost 120 pounds on Ideal Protein, then had some health issues and 4 surgeries later I have gained 50 pounds back! I am fearful that I will just keep gaining so I am starting today doing something about it.
It's back to phase one for two weeks and then phase two until I get the weight off. It sure would be nice for some outside support, as my skinny hubby is an enabler. :devil:

When joining please post your starting and goal weights. Lets do this together.

clbott
10-07-2013, 09:55 PM
I would be glad to help support you! I understand about the hubby part. Mine has Crohns and is supposed to eat a diet of easily digestible, high fat, calories dense foods. Its just something else to overcome though, right? We've been through worse and we can do this too.

Tuscany123
10-07-2013, 10:01 PM
I would like to use this forum for support. I lost 120 pounds on Ideal Protein, then had some health issues and 4 surgeries later I have gained 50 pounds back! I am fearful that I will just keep gaining so I am starting today doing something about it.
It's back to phase one for two weeks and then phase two until I get the weight off. It sure would be nice for some outside support, as my skinny hubby is an enabler. :devil:

When joining please post your starting and goal weights. Lets do this together.

Welcome Reenie! So sorry about your health issues but so glad to see you here. I put all the weight back on that I lost in 2011 plus 20 more pounds and I had no reason but getting careless. My start weight this time was 204 and my goal is 150.