Exercise! - Anybody else doing a beachbody program?

NatalieI
10-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Been a Beachbody customer for years now and i love their programs..was wondering if anybody else was doing a beachbody program??

luciddepths
10-08-2013, 04:41 PM
i'm doing Insanity andT25

EagleRiverDee
10-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I've got P90X, P90X2, and Insanity at home. I've done P90X twice, Insanity once. I'm interested in T25, and also P90X3 is in the works and it sounds good to me because it will be half hour workouts instead of hour long workouts.

halo104
10-09-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm *trying* to do Insanity, but I get discouraged easily so it's hard for me to push on when the workouts get tough :/

toastedsmoke
10-09-2013, 08:20 PM
I did Turbo Jam and LOVED IT, did a few weeks of Insanity and it wasn't for me. I really really want to do Turbo Fire next. I HEART Chalene!

Kscott
10-10-2013, 12:25 AM
I haven't heard of a beach body exercise program. Just the name doesn't attract me--I am more interested in staying as fit as I can--but realize bikini's are no longer in my future ha.ha.

So I have been Jazzercising on and off for many years. I have tried other programs but tend to always go back to Jazzercise. I like the companionship--the new friends--the dance aerobics--weights--bands--balls and floor exercises that work on those problem areas. A total body work-out in 1 hour, that if you work out hard is noted for burning 600 calories.

I feel 20 years younger than my physical age, and I go 3 to 4 times a week.

http://www.grovecrossfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/exercise-motivation.jpg

SonnyN9
10-22-2013, 10:38 PM
I just completed the Fit Test in Insanity. Kicked my butt and I was soaked in sweat. Felt a nice burn all over my body which was nice though. It's quite challenging and fun but man, every session is going to be a looong workout.

PhillyGirl2012
10-25-2013, 02:54 PM
I haven't heard of a beach body exercise program. Just the name doesn't attract me--I am more interested in staying as fit as I can--but realize bikini's are no longer in my future ha.ha.

Beachbody (http://www.beachbody.com/?code=SEMB_GOOGLE_BEACHBODY&gclid=CITovfHGsroCFc6h4AodMgwArQ)is the name of the company that produces at home workout programs. There are several programs and all have very different purposes and audience.