Share your Diet Blog - Elladorine - facing my demons instead of eating them

Elladorine
10-01-2013, 12:06 PM
I have a new site up and I hope you'll check it out! I'm basing it on my own continuing experiences of my quest to get healthier.

www.elladorine.com

Be sure to click around the different areas, especially the Transformation (http://elladorine.com/transformation/) section, which features photos of my 150-pound loss thus far. Hubby and I designed the site together and it features my own artwork! :) More importantly, as the site grows I'll be including more recipes that I actually use, as well as food reviews and tips that I've learned along the way.

More to come soon, hope you'll enjoy!

merilung
10-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Your website looks wonderful and I can't wait to try the cauliflower crust pizza recipe - yum yum! And of course, your transformation is an inspiration to all of us and you are gorgeous!

PUPMOM5
10-01-2013, 01:56 PM
What a great website! You're a fantastic inspiration. :)

Kitcherella
10-01-2013, 06:10 PM
I like the art :) and the title. As for what you say "I was just supposed to be fat" it has nested in my head for too long. Or rather it had.

Elladorine
10-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Your website looks wonderful and I can't wait to try the cauliflower crust pizza recipe - yum yum! And of course, your transformation is an inspiration to all of us and you are gorgeous!
So many were talking about cauliflower crust pizzas that I just had to experiment! And I'm so glad I did, it's not always easy to combine convenience, health, and taste all at once. And aw, thank you! :hug:

What a great website! You're a fantastic inspiration. :)
Thank you very much, glad you like it and hope you'll enjoy future entries. :hug: :)

I like the art :) and the title. As for what you say "I was just supposed to be fat" it has nested in my head for too long. Or rather it had.
Thanks, hon. :hug: I went through 3-4 completely different design ideas in the past few months until I finally just sat down last week and drew something to base everything else around. :lol: And isn't it kind of crazy how often we let ourselves give up with such negative thoughts? I'm glad to see it's something you're putting in the past as well! :)

VGibs1981
11-20-2013, 11:52 AM
Love it!!!!!!! Can I link it on my blog?

workinghardatlosing
11-22-2013, 06:14 PM
I love the blog, and you have had awesome success! Thanks for sharing it!

Elladorine
12-06-2013, 02:55 AM
Love it!!!!!!! Can I link it on my blog?
Be my guest! :) And thank you! :hug:

I love the blog, and you have had awesome success! Thanks for sharing it!
Thank you so much! :hug: