Mini-Goals - Healthyish

View Full Version : Healthyish

CherryQuinn
09-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Well I disapeared from this site for a long time, probably a couple months or so. I thought I was ready to restart my diet after maintaining/slowly losing for a while but life didn't work out that way. I was back and forth the hospital getting tests all the time and getting surgery (gallbladder), but now other than my gluten intolerance (which seems to be just a wheat allergy now) I am according to doctors...healthy and 'good' at my weight. Though I have reached a 'healthy' weight I would like to lose the last 48lbs (or less/more depending on how I look) for aesthetic reasons. So I guess my mini goal is fixing most of my health problems. At least I hope they are fixed...I have a follow up in 2 weeks so heres hoping they didnt find out anything bad. I didn't gain weight while I was away, Ive actually lost 5-8lbs lol...even when I'm maintaining while sick I lose weight, which I'm hoping means I won't have issues losing if I'm actually trying. I was actually embarrassed at first to come back having only lost 5-8lbs but ppl have told me its better than having gained on an off diet time period so here I am posting on this site once again, wish me luck :)

tefrey
09-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Welcome back CherryQuinn! I think achieving good health and getting started again after a successful maintenance period definitely counts as a minigoal achieved (actually I think it counts as three)!!!!

Kaitie9399
09-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Keep up the good work! :-)

:cheer:

Novus
09-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Welcome back and good luck! :)

MrsKevin
09-29-2013, 11:10 PM
Good luck, Cherry-- sounds like you are doing awesome and your spirit will keep you strong-- anything we can do to help ya, let us know- we are all in this together :) :carrot:

amandie
09-29-2013, 11:37 PM
Hey, I've been wondering where you went!! Welcome back and glad your issues seem to have been fixed the most part??? Mine was severe acid reflux, heartburn medicine fixed me right up.

Congrats on losing and being told that you're healthyish, heh. That just means the rest of the 48lbs is icing on the cake so to speak!

CherryQuinn
09-30-2013, 06:42 AM
I had liver, heart and lung issues and some other blood stuff that didnt even make sense to the docs lol but loosing the weight seems to have fixed it all, cept for the gluten/wheat thing which is more than manageble. Thanks guys, I'm gonna try real hard to take it slow and easy and stop when I reach what I want aesthetically. Hopefully I wont disapear again either lol

Mrs Snark
10-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Welcome back, and congrats on continuing to lose, that's really fabulous!