Weight Watchers - Ever feel this way?

View Full Version : Ever feel this way?

DrivenByAmbition
09-25-2013, 08:16 PM
That you need to check points on an item 2 or 3 times because you aren't sure. I mean I did weight watchers consistently for almost a year, and this time around after a big gain, I feel like I don't know how to do it and that I'm going to make a mistake.

I have used about 9 weeklies already and it's Wednesday. I don't think that's so bad. Only planning for one big meal this weekend, and by big, probably take 10 of my weeklies or so. I almost feel guilty but know last time around I needed to use my weeklies. Just a lot of different feelings this time around.

PUPMOM5
09-25-2013, 08:54 PM
On things I don't eat very frequently, I started putting the points value on the items with a sharpie to keep myself well-aware whether or not I have the points that day. I find that eating some wonderful 3 point yogurt for breakfast has freed up so many more points for dinner, so that's what I've been doing this week.

I wanted to be 100lbs down for my one-year anniversary late October and I don't think I'll get there but I can get close! So I probably won't touch more than 5 of my weeklies each week until then. I am planning on treating myself to the most delicious, best thing ever: pumpkin cheesecake.

DrivenByAmbition
09-25-2013, 09:06 PM
I didn't lose much when I didn't touch my weeklies. Trust me, I tried every way when I started before. Sadly I have proven to myself that it's really easy to put the pounds back on. I am ready to commit myself 100% to a healthy life. I did it once, I can do it again.

lazylioness
09-26-2013, 12:11 AM
You have the right attitude! You did it once you can do it again!

I am hoping to be 100 lbs down by January 27(my WW anniversary) and personally I rarely (like three times so far) touch my weeklies, I usually touch my activity points, at least some of them.

I also log everything I am planning on eating in the morning, and don't deviate.

You got this :)

DrivenByAmbition
09-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks. I know that it works, and just need to give it the time. It will melt off again, a pound here and a pound there adds up. 100 lbs down would be wonderful for your one year! :) I will start added in activity and eat half of those.