Old 09-17-2013, 08:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking WF Chocolate sauce and the Drink mixes

Ok I am on the fence of the WF chocolate. It will kick that must have chocolate NOW craving with a small spoon full (1/2 tbs to be exact).

I made one of the IP pudding packets tonight (packet 2) with 1/2 c decaf coffee, 1 c water, 5 ice cubes and 2 TBS WF Chocolate ( I think 2 tbs was too much) put it all in the blender and my serious craving for chocolate is gone now!!! That maybe what I need to do. I may even pour that mx into popsicle molds and munch on them all day if possible, or eat one when I get a nasty chocolate craving.

As for the drink mixes I am thinking abt adding some seltzer water to it make it more tolerable maybe?
sarahBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

I can't find much of the WF in my area (Northern VA/DC) except Harris Teeter, but they only sell salad dressings.... :

I have also had problems with the drinks, except the RTD's. Selzer may not be a bad idea, although I don't like seltzer, but with IP comes sacrifices.

Last edited by Katluvsblues; 09-18-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Katluvsblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katluvsblues View Post
I can't find much of the WF in my area (Northern VA/DC) except Harris Teeter, but they only sell salad dressings.... :

I have also had problems with the drinks, except the RTD's. Selzer may not be a bad idea, although I don't like seltzer, but with IP comes sacrifices.
The drinks are a little um well too artificial tasting. I need to try to blend it with ice to make a freezie/icey type thing maybe a splash of vanilla extract LOL.
sarahBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 301/290/180

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katluvsblues View Post

Hi there! I'm also in NoVa and have found some WF items at my local Shopper's. Otherwise, I get on Netrition, and order away.
ktgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

I order them directly off the Walden Farms website where they are pretty inexpensive. I think from when I ordered before there was just a flat shipping fee so you could order lots.
schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #6  
On plan since June 23/13

S/C/G: 197/153/150

Height: 5'3"

I add different flavours of extract like Almond, Orange, Banana to the drink packs. It gives them a lift and are pretty good. I also add ice cubes and make into a smoothy.

And of course, I always add the spinach to the chocolate shake and sometimes WF Chocolate.

For that chocolate craving, I use small medicine cups and freeze a small layer of chocolate, then add a layer of the carmel and freeze again and finally another layer of chocolate. It's only about 1.5 tbls for each one but it's my version of a rolo chocolate. I have one after dinner for a dessert and it is GREAT!
Maxxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #7  
Started IP May 17, 2013

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
The drinks are a little um well too artificial tasting. I need to try to blend it with ice to make a freezie/icey type thing maybe a splash of vanilla extract LOL.
Have you tried several flavours? I find that with the lemonade and the iced tea... so much so that I can't drink them. But the peach/mango and the blueberry cran -- I really like both.
Annik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 173/155/143

Height: 5'6

I use the WF chocolate syrup on pancakes or I dip my bars in it. Occassionally if I'm having trouble with the big C, I buy Quest bars from GNC because they have 17 grams of fiber. I love to dip the Quest cookie dough bar or the brownie bar in WF syrup. Last night I dipped the raspberry cheesecake bar in WF caramel syrup and that was great, too. I wish IP had some high fiber bars. They really help keep things moving for me. I try to have one at least twice a week.
2much2do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 301/290/180

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxy View Post
I add different flavours of extract like Almond, Orange, Banana to the drink packs. It gives them a lift and are pretty good. I also add ice cubes and make into a smoothy.

And of course, I always add the spinach to the chocolate shake and sometimes WF Chocolate.

For that chocolate craving, I use small medicine cups and freeze a small layer of chocolate, then add a layer of the carmel and freeze again and finally another layer of chocolate. It's only about 1.5 tbls for each one but it's my version of a rolo chocolate. I have one after dinner for a dessert and it is GREAT!
HOLY COW!!! This is stinkin' GENIUS!!!

I'm soo doing this!! We've always got little condiment cups around (DH is the king of jello shots), and this sounds sooo good!! Definately placing a netrition order now. YUMM!!!
ktgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote