Weight Loss Support - 300+ and Ready to Try Again #356

View Full Version : 300+ and Ready to Try Again #356

loranden
06-25-2003, 01:44 PM
God Bless America!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

We chat at 8:30 PM EST, 7:30 PM CST on Wednesday and Saturday.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.

WELCOME

loranden
06-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Good afternoon (or morning whichever area of the country you are) to all!

2Cute: :grouphug: I am so sorry about your loss. Feel free to come in and chat with us anytime you need. I am all ears and you are in my prayers. Friday (the 27th) will be 11 years since I lost my father to lung cancer, and it is still a rough day for me even now.

Another Ozone Action Day here in my part of PA; for those of you that don't know what that is, it usually means to wait till evening to do yard work, don't top off your gas tanks, take buses or other public transportation, and don't overcool your home/office. Common sense things, really. We are headed for the 90s at a quick pace today.

Still no TOM today :rolleyes: I am definitely going to get a prego test kit just to make sure. Much as I want a child, this isn't the time, especially since I am considering WLS and Bri is still in school.

MY APARTMENT PASSED INSPECTION! Thank goodness that is over for another year.

No loss this week, but no gain either. Much fluid as I have been drinking today and the heat, I don't plan to venture very far outside either :lol:

PheonixRising
06-25-2003, 02:09 PM
2Cute-I'm so sorry to hear about your father. We are all here for you. :grouphug: Take care of yourself, our prayers are with you. We will be here waiting for your return.

Everyone else-I just wanted to thank you for all the great encouragement on my loss. I really appreciate it. I keep shaking my head thinking I've already lost 24lbs and so far I haven't really found it that difficult. Could it be that I'm finally figuring out what I have to do to lose weight??? I hope so. Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well and staying OP. Have a great day.

:df:

PheonixRising
06-25-2003, 03:11 PM
I can't remember who was looking for them, but I saw a full set on eBay and I thought I would let you know. The auction closes in about 3 days. Here is the item # 3333901546 I'm not sure, I think it may have been Connie???? By the way, Connie, where are you???

:df:

robntracy
06-25-2003, 03:41 PM
I just had to come out of lurking to say that I am so sorry for your loss 2cute. You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Have a safe trip sweetie and take care of you.
Hugs,
Tracy

peekabooangel
06-25-2003, 04:57 PM
2Cute: I am sorry for your loss. {{{{Big Hugs}}}} sent your way. I am sure your dad knew you loved him dearly, remember that always.

Love,
Sandy

Peekaboo
06-25-2003, 05:41 PM
2Cute, you don't know who I am, but I just wanted to add my condolences and sympathies about your dad. My grandpa, who was like my father (since I don't have a real father), just died last week, so I know what you're going through. I know nothing can be said to make things feel better, but know that he loves you dearly, and will always be there for you, even if you can't physically see him.

-Peekaboo

bobsgal
06-25-2003, 06:47 PM
I know I haven't been around much lately, but I wanted to send my condolences to 2Cute- sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how tough it must be to lose a parent, but at least he went peacefully.
Diet hasn't been going as well this month. I've kind of slacked off so I'm not looking to see any loss when I get weighed and measured on the 28th. I am ready to get back on track though. And for whoever asked, it is me who is doing Curves. The past couple of weeks have been very hectic so I haven't been going as much as I would like to. Well gotta feed the family.
Steph

Terri in MO
06-25-2003, 08:44 PM
2Cute - I am so sorry about your father. Know that we're all here praying for you and your family during this time. I lost my father unexpectedly in December. Just take care of yourself, your kids and your mom. I found comfort in knowing that while grief and death was now a part of my life, I knew that God intends for us to tend to the living. Those that have passed on will always be part of our heart because it was because of them that we turn out to be who we are. :grouphug:

MichelleK
06-25-2003, 09:51 PM
Just a quickie here...

2Cute...I too am sorry for your loss....but please know that he is at peace and our prayers are with you and your family!

Barb...was it you? The ricotta cheese recipe is soo soo simple...I did the vanilla twice to day...once for breakfast and once for snack after work.

1/2 cup part skim riccotta cheese
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pkt nutrasweet

Just stir it all together and enjoy! I love it...I am hooked...I'll get the other flavor recipes together and post them later. One is a mocha and one is lime zest. Yummmm.....

Ok gotta get in the shower now and get me ready for work in the morning...job is going good so far!

TTFN Michelle

thinthinker
06-25-2003, 10:29 PM
2cute: I was really sorry to get on here and find the bad news about your dad. [[[hugs]]] I sure hope you have a safe trip to Missouri. And also that you find comfort in the fact that he is now at peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family.

Terri in MO
06-25-2003, 11:09 PM
Michelle, it was me with the SBD.

DH bought the book today. Lots of good looking recipes.

DH's sugar was 79 this morning. The doctor's office called yesterday and said that if his sugar wasn't improved in the next two months, he would have to go to insulin. I called today to tell them we are doing this and that his sugar has been in the 70's for three days now. This is an absolute first since we found out about his diabetes five years ago. DH is psyched now!

loranden
06-26-2003, 12:15 AM
:cb: :cb: :dance: :dance: :cp: :cp:

Guess what--happy news..well in my case!!!!!

MY TOM STARTED TONIGHT!!!!!!

Talk about being relieved...guess I won't have to go get that preg test after all :cp: I think Bri was a bit disappointed though; but it is best to wait until we are both on solid ground before having a child.

Still 76 degrees tonight and muggy; how is the rest of the country?

Hang in there 2Cute...we :love: you!

dixiedarlin
06-26-2003, 05:24 AM
Good morning ladies!!:yawn:

I've been out of touch for a couple of days - took some vacation time at work Mon and Tues.

I am really behind so instead of individual posts I'll just say that I hope you all are having a good week and congrats to those of you that are celebrating losses and getting the exercise in.

The heat and humidity is settling in here :flame:; I'm ready for a dip in the creek.

I got a little shopping in while I was off, otherwise I just stayed home and vegged out in front of the tv. Did ok with food, except for the peanut butter and graham crackers (I thought I could handle that stuff, yeah right).

I am really starting to feel my weight loss and people are noticing! My seatbelt fits now!!! My bras are getting loose!! My panties are getting loose!! I don't get so out of breath!!

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!

On that note, I will get outta here and head for home.

Have a good OP day everybody.

dixiedarlin
06-26-2003, 05:31 AM
Daddy is home now (his wife's house); he's doing ok, so far he is sticking to his low salt diet, but he still complains about it. I think he is have a small pity party.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

BarbPA
06-26-2003, 07:56 AM
Good Morning All - I am beat this morning. Last night after work I managed to get in my walk on the treadmill and then spent the entire rest of the night working on my dining room paint. I just need a day to veg out. No such luck - off to work I go!

Michelle - Thanks for the ricotta idea. I may have to try that on my next grocery trip. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job.

Terri - That's great news about your DH's sugar levels! Both of you keep up the good work!

Lori - Happy for you to hear that your little friend arrived! Hotter than heck here! It's already 75 and we have excessive heat warnings for the day - suppose to reach 100!!!!

Dixie - Good for you taking a couple days off work and relaxing!!! Isn't it great when you start noticing your loss and when other people do as well??? Way to go!!!

Well, I should finish getting myself ready for the day! I'll talk to everyone later on!
:)Barb

qsilver
06-26-2003, 10:56 AM
2cute... Not sure what to say, because I know there isn't an immediate way to dim your pain. Take things slow and easy, and make time to talk with a grief counselor. Please know we are here and loving you. Wish I was there and able to wrap you up in my arms and take some of it away.

Andria

QueenB
06-26-2003, 11:34 AM
I sent you a PM. If you need me, you know how to get me. I will always be there for you. I am so sorry for your loss. I :love: you.

I have went WAY over my internet time this morning, so I just wanted to say :wave: and that things are going fine. 4 days OP! 3 days of exercise! :strong: I'll be back this afternoon, I promise. :grouphug:

katrinabgood
06-26-2003, 12:55 PM
Hi kids...

I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi."

Weigh in: up one lb this week, I'm thinking it's a TOM thing...although that icecream cake I had the other night may have contributed! I had a slice! Not the whole cake!!

It sure is hot here too! It's not bothering me yet...I think because we had SO much rain and cold for so long, I'm just happy summer has finally arrived. With kids out of school and no work this week, I've slept to 11 these past two days! It feels good!

Back to work tonight though...:p My SIL is here til next Wednesday. We went to a concert on the beach last night, tomorrow we're going to see my daughter's show, Saturday night is "Girls Night" with some old friends...a sleep over/all nighter at a local Sheraton... Sunday we're going to the race track for a BBQ with my sister's co-workers....I'm gonna need a vacation after all this activity!

I have to run...need to finish cutting the grass...I could only muster up enough energy to do the front and sides yesterday. My poor dh...he cleaned the gutters out for me a few days ago...lots of maple seedlings all sprouted up...He's been having severe allergy attacks ever since, he had to go to the doc yesterday for medication for his eyes, they were a mess! Good thing he finally put those gutter guards in...he'll never have to do that again! Don't worry, I'll find something else for him to do!

See you all later...

Young Grasshopper
06-26-2003, 04:51 PM
Hi All!

2Cute...so sorry to hear about your loss. Seems a little late to say it but my prayers are with you.

I went to see my sister and her baby for a few days. Nothing but babysitting but I was happy. Such a cutie she is! Let's just say I've fallen in love :).

Think I've done well....old scale says I've lost about 5lbs. Who knows? Still waiting on the new scale...hope it's here tomorrow. Was pretty good on the diet at my sister's ....then again, wasn't much there that was illegal but I wasn't hungry so I'm happy.

That's about it for now. Glad to be back and happier still to have access to a computer again!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Deb :strong:

Terri in MO
06-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Hi gang,

I've had four great food days on the SBD. The scale is looking good but I won't post it until I go to official WI next Saturday.

Deb - Congrats on your potential loss. Hope the new scale is equally as kind. New babies are sooo cute - if they could just stay that way! :lol:

Kat - Sorry about the WI. With all the heat, it could be water too. Sleeping until 11 sounds heavenly!! Good for you. I miss being able to sleep late - for me that's about 8:30. Looks like you're having fun - should be worth a few activity points!

Tina - :bravo: for your focus and exercise. Keep it up! You can do this!

Connee - Welcome back from vacation. That's great about your dad. Like you said, at least he's doing it. They do not know the meaning of "suffer in silence". Here's a happy dance for your success! Keep at it! :dancer:

Lori - I don't usually congratulate gals for TOM (way too personal!) but congratulations!

Barb, Andria and everyone else - Hello! Take care and keep focused! :drill:

QueenB
06-26-2003, 10:45 PM
Hey there ladies! :wave: I am here and happy to report that day 5 of being OP is almost over and I have succeeded today! :cb: Also, four of the last five days I have exercised and that is awesome in itself! Well....I think so, anyways. :o Today, me and #1 son decided we would go for a walk. Well, I decided I was going to go walking and dragged my son with me. :lol: (Dh was up at his Mom's borrowing a ladder) Anyways, we're walking along and all of a sudden, I feel my knee give. :yikes: It's not a bad give, but a give all the same. It immediately started hurting, (like a horrible cramp or like I had pulled a muscle) but I kept on walking. I was determined to not give up. Now looking at it, it may have actually be kind of stupid, I probably should have just turned around and come back home and got off of it....but, not old stubborn me. :no: I kept on walking though and completed the route I had planned, but I did have to come home and soak it though and it is still sore. Will probably take a couple of days to get the kinks out, but should be ok. :crossed:

Terri: Glad you've been successful as of late. Hope the scale is kind to you!

Deb: Great to see you! Sounds like you've been doing well lately. Aren't babies the best? My brother just had one and I could hold her all day.

Kat: Geez...sounds like you sure have been busy lately! Don't worry about the 1lb. gain. It will all work out in the end...I'm sure that one piece of cake didn't hurt you at all.

Barb: Boy, do I know what you mean! I need a serious day to "veg out" too. Seems like I'm always running around doing something. Two more days of work and I'm off! Wooo Hoooo!

Connie: Your dad probably will have a pity party for himself for a little while, but in the end....it will be better for him. I hope he sees that. It's hard for us to give up the things we love to, but we all need to do it for our health, right? SO good to see you. :) Sounds like you are doing so well. I am very proud of you!

Lori: It is very hot and muggy here too. Geez...we went from rain to heat! :rolleyes: Glad you're happy about your TOM coming. Can't always say that, can you? :lol:

Michelle: Glad the job is going good. I'll send you an email with a little more detail of our trip soon. I know for sure we're coming down I-95 though.

Steph: I remembered it was you that was doing Curves and was wondering how it was going. We miss you around here...come and post more often woman! :lol:

Peekaboo: Nice to see you! Hope you stop by more often. :)

Tracy: I sure have been missing you lately, good to see you. I sent you a PM and hope I will see your lovely face posting more often.

Amanda: DUH! I haven't even said anything yet about your fantastic loss! Congrats girl....you deserve it, you've been working so hard! You are a true inspiration to me.

To everyone else:

Thin, Sandy and Mary and anyone else I missed, I love you all and hope you know how much you all truly inspire me.

2cute: You are my heart. :love: I have said a prayer for you and your family and will continue to do so. You are in my thoughts.

Have a wonderful night and I will see you in the am!

robntracy
06-27-2003, 02:01 AM
Hi guys! I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone. I miss posting but I have just been unmotivated. I know that should be a big reason to post more often so I am gonna try.

Tina- Thanks for the PM. I will send you one very soon. Thanks for thinking of me!!

Love ya guys,
Tracy

thinthinker
06-27-2003, 03:06 AM
Hi all! :wave: Life has been very hectic lately. Even though most of this week I've been pretty off (my rocker, maybe :rolleyes: ) I seem to have managed to get myself into it again. Today I booked 9 cosmetic resets and 9 bank jobs and applied to 3 more companies. YIKES! I must be insane. Do any of you want a job? I hired one girl this year and I'm almost needing a second, seeing as the first one only wants parttime and when I've got jobs, I've got jobs. What's that they say about when it rains, it pours!!! :o

The 'baby' is still in NY. He's having the time of his life. His roommate has the house to himself as HIS parents are in Egypt. So the boys are just "batching it". They are very affluent, so they have a huge house in a great neighborhood with a hot tub. Son says the remote control cooler is coming right along. They hope to have the prototype mostly done by Monday when the 'baby' plans on returning home. Either that or he'll have to make another trip. :( It's **** being without my car most days.

#1 son has been working on one of his client's computers. He's been having nothing but trouble with it. It's a good thing the guy is on vacation and didn't want it until the weekend because it's really giving him a fit.

Today, well yesterday (Thursday) really, was honey and my 27th anniversary. I found a new company with a new restaurant to try just for the occasion. (we don't ever pay for meals out) Had a nice time. He bought me a ring (that I fully described last week, in detail). He actually got the hint! :o It's a garnet, my birthstone, and it's a very moderny setting with a trillian cut stone of decent size. I'm a real jeans and tee shirt kinda girl and this one is pretty enough, but plain enough to go anywhere. :D

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to catch up with everyone tonight. I have read, just no time (heck, no energy man, it's 2 AM) to do replies. I do want to tell Tracy: I'm glad you're back. And for that matter Miss AWOL Connie too. Don't you guys be strangers.

I really do have to hit the hay (before my head hits the keyboard) :yawn: I'll see you all later. Know that I love you guys.

"Strength is a matter of the made-up mind." - John Beecher

dixiedarlin
06-27-2003, 04:56 AM
My shift is about over, so I'll get a quick post in.

Thin - I had two days off this week, that's one reason I've been AWOL; I dont have a home computer and I didn't get to the library. So glad you got the anniversary present you wanted. Way to go hubby!! It sounds gorgeous, please send us a picture, I'd love to see it. I may make the Snickers pie to bring to work tonight; if I do I will let you know how it turned out.

Tracy - I don't know you (I'm a newbie) but please keep posting. It'll help just to get your feelings down.

Tina - put some ice on that knee and rest it all you can; remember you've got a big date with TONY coming up and he's counting on you!! Your doing great!!

Terri and Deb - hope you have good losses at your WI.

Everybody else, have a great day.

BarbPA
06-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Good Morning Ladies-
TGIF!!!! I am so happy that after today I'll have two days at home! I miss my DH --- I feel like we never see each other during the week. We are going to work on the dining room together this weekend - painting is done, time for crown molding and a new light fixture. So, by the time that is done I'll probably be ready to kill him --- or at least send him back off to work. ;)

I was in such a lousy mood yesterday. Nothing in particular, but I am glad the day is over. I think I was stressed about today --- I have an appt. with my OB/GYN in an hour! I hate going to her, but know I need to!

All in all it was a pretty good week for me. I got in some exercise everyday and eating was pretty good - not completely OP, but ok. I weighed in this morning and was down 1.4 pounds for the week. As long as the scale is going in the right direction I am fine with it!!!!:D

Kat - Hope you managed to get your grass cut. DH STILL has not fixed our mower so we've had to hire someone for now --- how bad of us! He just doesn't seem to want to fix it. Don't worry about the pound this week - especially if TOM is coming around! You're doing a great job!

Deb - Way to go on the loss! Just don't be worried if the new scale is different from the old --- when I switched over I discovered my old one was more favorable, but it didn't change the fact that I had lost weight!

Terri - Sounds like your looking good on the loss side as well! It's such a good feeling to get to an official weigh-in (at home or other wise) and know it's going to show a loss!

Tina - Woohoo!!! 5 Days OP! Way to go!!!! Take care of that knee!!!

Tracy - It's good to see you back. Hopefully we can help you get some motivation back!

Thin - The ring sounds beautiful!! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Connie - I imagine you are home and in bed by now! Have a great day! I hope the pie turns out yummy!

Well, I need to get ready for my appt. and then I have to go into the office for some meetings - usually I work at home on Friday - no goofing off today! :s:

I'll see you all later!
Barb
:cool:

Grannie39074
06-27-2003, 09:02 AM
Happy FRiday all
Today is my day off. I have my Drs appointment at 10:30 .Cross yor fingers that I will get my hormones back.

It is raining here this morning.

Hello to all my friends love all of you

PheonixRising
06-27-2003, 09:16 AM
Well, I am pretty proud of myself. As most of you know, we live in a tiny town (about 400ppl) and two days ago a new restaraunt opened up. Being a foodie, and hating two of the other three restaraunts in town, my hubby and I had to go try it last night. :yes: The food was okay, they still have a hamburger patty, cottage cheese, and tomato diet plate. :lol: Yuck!!! So needless to say it was a little trickier than I thought it would be to find something that was diet friendly. They didn't even have their salad bar open yet. :shrug: So I decided I would order the 8 oz steak. They were out of baked potatoes so I had mashed with gravy on the side. (I only ate about a tablespoon of gravy) I gave half of my mashed potatoes to my daughter. :) Our dinner came with salad, so I had the dressing on the side and only used a small spoonful. I had a dinner roll and cream corn. I just figured it all on Fitday and I didn't go over in cals for the day. :high: I did go over on fat a bit, but oh well. :shrug:

So I am happy because I didn't blow my day, but I still had a pleasant night out with hubby. :love: I even got up bright and early this morning, something I haven't accomplished in quite some time. I have a long day ahead of me, so I best get moving here. Just a couple of quick replies-

Tracy-Welcome back. I, for one, missed you. I love the pic in your avatar.

Tina-Sorry about your knee!!! Bravo for your determination though, and for staying OP for 5 days.

Barb-Have a good day working at home.

Thin-You sound busy as always.

Connie-I will get a PM off to you a little later today.

Deb-I know how it is to wait for that new scale and not be sure of your progress. Keep at it.

Sandy-Where the heck are ya? How was bingo last night?

Kat, Mary, Andria, Terri, Lori, and anyone else I missed above-:wave: Hi, hope you are having a good day.

Everyone have a good day and stay OP. Catch you all later. :grouphug:

katrinabgood
06-27-2003, 10:11 AM
Just me popping in...I have really missed posting...I had been off for 5 days (nights) just went back to work last night. It actually felt good to be back to work, believe it or not. I love my SIL, but everyday is like, "What are we doing today?" DOING??? Well, there's laundry and yard work, and house work, and dinner to cook...what do you WANT to do? She's here til next Wednesday...we still have some more stuff to do, but I'm really quite happy to be home, out of the heat...unless it's for a day at the beach ...with a good book and an umbrella...ahhh... :cool:

I probably mentioned this, but tonight we're going to see my daughter's show...in the barn...with no AC...temps in the 90's...
ooh, can't wait. :rolleyes: We could go tomorrow, since it's going to be much cooler then, but that would severely restrict "girls night out" and that simply will not do! :no:

2cute...miss you! I hope all is going as well as can be expected. {{{hugs}}}

Tina...I sure hope I'll be able to catch up with you! Even if it's just a rest stop hug! We're heading down the shore on that Saturday...but maybe we'll be able to make a detour. As it is...dh is working that day and will catch up with us that night. My daughter has (another) show going on that day, so she'll be going down later too. My son MAY have testing that day for his karate belt...so he and I will probably get a later start than I had anticipated...SO...all this is my way of saying, what's one more detour for us, especially if we can get together, even for a brief visit! I will surely try! (any other day, except Tuesday, is still good for me too!) I hope your knee feels better soon!

Barb...I hear ya on missing the dh and then being ready to throttle him after a few days of "togetherness!" Sounds like you're getting lots done though...I hope all went well in the stirrups!

Connie...fellow night owl...I haven't had a chance to get back to visit the night shift thread, but once my visitor is gone, I'll check it out again!

Thin...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Your ring sounds GAW-geous! What a guy! Sooooooo...what did you give him??? hmmm? ;) :love:
BTW...I'd like to apply for the job. The commute might be a bit rough though...

Tracy...Hi! Welcome back! I like your picture, you pretty gal!

Terri...Sounds like you and hubby are really benefitting from the SBD! (which, by the way, makes me think of "silent but deadly" every time I read that!!) :lol: If I told mine that we are going on this "diet," he'd balk...so I try to incorporate the principles into our meals without saying anything. More veggies, less (or no) carbs. I thought it would be hard to give up the carbs, but since the trade off is being able to put butter on my veggies, or having "good" salad dressing, or peanuts as a snack...it ain't bad!

Deb...Hi, welcome back to you too!

Andria...that was a quick pop-in...what's new? How's Curves? I used to belong, really liked it. I stopped because I have a gym membership too, but Curves is cheaper and easier to fit into you schedule...keep up the good work!

Lori...Oh my...:o Congrats on getting you-know-what!

Michelle...MMM :T I love ricotta cheese too! I will try the vanilla in it next time! I sure hope we can get our schedules all lined up...:crossed:

Steph...that goes for you too, Miss...I hope you can join us too!

Sandy...You've been very scarce lately...:? How is your son doing? Mine hasn't gotten to that stage yet, (12) but the sarcasm is really picking up lately. He's not fresh, actually he's pretty funny...but for a "quiet" kid, some of the wisecracks that come out of his mouth lately, are, well...out of character. hang in there!

Mary...Okay, my fingers are crossed for you! Have a nice day off!

Amanda...You know, a hamburger and cottage cheese simply have NO BUSINESS sharing the same plate! :shrug: We went out to dinner the other night and I asked the waitress if, instead of potatoes, could I get an order of steamed veggies? It was no problem and they were very good! I need to get back to using Fitday...I really like it too...keeps you honest!

Well...I think that's every one. This has take me over an hour, I sure hope it's not too long and gets booted because of length!

Have a great day everyone...yay! the weekend is here!

Keillynsmom
06-27-2003, 12:37 PM
Just a quick post to introduce myself:

My name is Barb and I'm a 37 yr old engineer from St Louis. I'm married for 16 yrs to Donald, who's an English teacher. We have two wonderful daughters, Aerin (a teen-agerly six and heading for first grade) and Keillyn (just turned three years old and already skilled at driving her older sister crazy).

I'm at 365 lbs now and I'm starting Optifast (again, sigh) on Monday though I'm going to try it with the Pathway (http://www.sweetestfruit.org) support. I would appreciate and am very willing to give a lot of support here. Losing the weight is something I have to do though I have to admit, I don't really trust myself to do it.

Thanks for the place and thanks for listening.

loranden
06-27-2003, 01:37 PM
STOP! DO NOT POST HERE! Go to 300+ and Ready to Try Again #357!