Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss - cellulite question. .. How to minimise its look?

mascara blue
09-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi all, I have fairly bad cellulite on my upper legs and thighs and also calves. Years of yoyo dieting hasnt been kind! What are your tricks to minimise cellulite's appearance? I was thinking of spray tanning...anyone found that helpful? xo

Changergirl
09-15-2013, 12:52 AM
I found once I started doing weights, mainly squats and deadlifts, the amount of cellulite I had on my thighs drastically decreased. It's not a trick, but the hard work definitely paid off!

mascara blue
09-15-2013, 03:48 AM
Thanks! I'm also doing weights and lots of squat but even though it has gotten a teeny bit better it's still v obvious. It's okay in winter (I'm in Australia) because I can wear tights but summer is coming andi like to be able to wear skirts this year instead of just pants.will give spray tanning ago. Also maybe lymphatic massages

DeannG
09-15-2013, 05:23 PM
I read about something called dry brushing. I've been doing it for a couple of weeks, so it's too early to know if it works, but you might check it out.