General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 09-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #1  
Stay Focused!

S/C/G: 212/195/150

Height: 5'4

Default Looking for a program fit for a mom! Any Ideas?

Hi ladies

It feels so good to be back on my weight loss journey! I am looking for a program or diet that is effective and doesn't hurt my pocket book. Over the weekend I went to Medical Weight Loss Clinic and they told me their program is around 1900! umm...no thanks. I feel that I do better with a structured program that makes me hold myself accountable. I lose motivation quick when I'm to hard on myself and I tend to give up so I was thinking of joining a program like Curves or something. I wanted to get someone else's opinion or suggestion on different types or diets or diet programs.

I was really interested in Medical Weight Loss because they guaranteed 2/3 pounds a week. I also liked that they had different types of vitamins that helped with weight loss and appetite control. I'm looking for something similar but maybe a little cheaper.
ChrissyGetFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Beware of programs that guarantee certain pounds loss per week, There is no such thing. It is possible to lose weight with ought spending one cent on a program. I did it.How ? Calorie counting., But first I spent a lot of money on programs before I decided I would no longer spend money for someone to tell me what to eat. Calorie counting is FREE.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote