Chicks up for a Challenge - ***measure Those Inches--christmas Challenge!!!***

zoesmom
09-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Alright! I am back with a new challenge for those interested in measuring your inches....this is a GREAT challenge for anyone who is stalled out on the scale, anyone who has already hit goal and is looking to tone, or even those looking to bulk up some. We don't care about the scale here! Well, okay, we do, but we are going to pretend that we don't!

Last time, I didn't have any rules other than don't measure more than once every two weeks at the very most. I know, kind of a slow challenge. But more often than that will not net you much of a change, in most cases. That being said, measure as frequently (or as infrequently) as you want, aiming for at least once a month.

Since inches are harder to gage when losing or bulking, we aren't aiming for a goal lost or gained...but we DO want to see movement. We DO want the tangible results of better fitting clothes and better confiendence.

So, I CHALLENGE YOU! Take up your tape measure and start charting your girth. Let's see where YOU are come Christmas. What a way to rock the socks off all those gatherings coming up in our near futures! :D

You can chart your progress HERE (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AurXndfA75uSdENSTmJKeHMyRjhTSTY5UFdsSXRBe Gc#gid=0).

There are three million ways to properly measure, so my advice, measure in the same place and in the same position and in the buff (if possible) EVERY TIME...that is the most accurate way...it might not match that of the experts, but at least the results will be consistent, and THAT is what we are looking for!

Looking forard to the progress of any and all participants! :D

Sum38
09-03-2013, 01:34 PM
:yay: I will measure myself tomorrow morning...it won't be pretty :no: BUT I will brace myself and do the deed :D

BTW, it is "on view" only.

lazylioness
09-03-2013, 01:53 PM
I am totally in!

How do I get added to the chart??

zoesmom
09-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Thanks Sum!

WHEN will I learn I have to change the settings EVERYTIME I draft a new spreadsheet??? You'd THINK I know by now! :lol:

Should be good to go for adding names and measurements now...sorry about that!!! I'll be adding my measurements this evening...GULP!

Only Believe
09-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Best wishes to all!

Changergirl
09-04-2013, 07:55 AM
I'm definitely back in for this one. My next measurement day isn't until the 15th of September but I may add my last ones from the last challenge as starting measurements.

I just started doing 'Drop Two Sizes' so I really am hoping to see all my numbers go down.

A big thanks to zoesmom for setting up this and the last one.

Davikatl16
09-04-2013, 10:08 AM
This is an awesome idea! I am a on a little haitus from hitting the gym with my friends right now, but I hope to get back at it as soon as I am all healed up. I went to Atlantic City on Sunday and did not wear sunscreen. The I haven't worn a bra with straps since Saturday because it has been too painful. >.<

zoesmom
09-04-2013, 03:08 PM
:wave: hi changegirl and Davikat :)

Sum38
09-04-2013, 04:48 PM
I decided to wait till Friday to do my measurements (maybe I will lose some inches before then ;) )

cleancowgirl
09-04-2013, 04:56 PM
I am in actually took my measurements this morning.

zoesmom
09-05-2013, 12:48 PM
That's fine Sum :) I set it up so you can do it any week and anyone can join regardless of what week other's may be on :)

cleancowgirl - Welcome, welcome! :D

NorthernChick13
09-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I am totally in! Thanks, zoesmom!!!! <3

Rated
09-08-2013, 11:40 PM
I just joined. Thank you for making the spread sheet. I joined last time and dropped out due to being busy this summer. But I have been back on track for a week and plan to finish this one!

zoesmom
09-09-2013, 10:36 AM
:carrot:

WOOHOO! :welcome: northern and Rated! :D

zoesmom
09-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Just read a few articles, and wanted to share what I learned from them :)

As we already know, weight loss is not linear. Not only that, but it is not evenly distributed on the body. We may lose from our limbs first or from our butt or our gut. Or, from all the above. A lot of that depends on genetics, okay, most of it depends on genetics.

Many times, we focus only on the scale, fretting over the pound lost and the four pounds gained. We have no way of determining (outside of a DEXA scan of course) whether those pounds lost or gained are from water weight, fat, or muscle. Each one makes a big difference in the overall healthy changes we are trying to make. Where as the scale is a good indicator on whether or not you are on the right track, it isn't the end all in whether or not you are actually losing fat, and afterall, isn't that our primary goal? To lose fat? What if those 4 pounds lost was muscle? We can't tell our body to only attack our thigh muscles or our back muscles, it might be attacking our heart muscle. And even if we could tell it to only attack our thigh muscles, why would we want to??? What if those 4 pounds lost was only water weight? Where as that is great in the short term, continued water weight loss can be a sign of dehydration or worse. In both instances, you will generally NOT see a change in size on a measuring tape (unless you are trying to bulk muscle up, that is a different beast though!)

But you will see a change in the tape measure if you are losing/gaining fat! By using a measuring tape, you can see if you are losing inches off your body. When you lose inches, chances are you are losing fat. And ultimately, that’s the whole point of losing weight.

So, while the scale is a great tool, the tape measure is a better one! Like many have long stated, a stall on the scale just means pull the tape measure out. Just thought I would add confirmation to what we have stated in the past.

If you have time, here are some informative reads. Enjoy! :)
WHY A MEASURING TAPE IS BETTER (http://www.healthwellnessdigest.com/why-a-measuring-tape-is-better-than-a-scale-for-tracking-weight-loss/)

WHY MEASURING FAT IS IMPORTANT (http://www.articlesbase.com/fitness-articles/why-measuring-body-fat-is-more-important-than-weighing-yourself-on-the-scale-127113.html)

MEASURING FAT AND WEIGHT LOSS (http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/measuring-fat-and-weight-loss-more-than-stepping-on-the-scale.html)

LOSING INCHES, NOT WEIGHT (http://www.nutracheck.co.uk/Library/WeightLoss/help-with-inches-vs-weight_1.html)

tefrey
09-11-2013, 12:27 PM
I don't know if this helps anyone, but I used to hate taking measurements because I thought, what's the point? They never change all that much and sometimes not at all!

Now though I measure myself with string. I have one set from before I lost weight and one that I keep cutting down. Losing a quarter inch at a time doesn't seem like much but it adds up ... My waist string is now five inches shorter than when I started! Now when the scale refuses to budge I pull out my strings. Maybe I can cut a little more off of the weight loss ones, maybe not, but comparing them to the pre diet set is a huge reminder of how far I have come.

I'll take my measurements tonight and join the fun!

zoesmom
09-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I don't know if this helps anyone, but I used to hate taking measurements because I thought, what's the point? They never change all that much and sometimes not at all!

Now though I measure myself with string. I have one set from before I lost weight and one that I keep cutting down. Losing a quarter inch at a time doesn't seem like much but it adds up ... My waist string is now five inches shorter than when I started! Now when the scale refuses to budge I pull out my strings. Maybe I can cut a little more off of the weight loss ones, maybe not, but comparing them to the pre diet set is a huge reminder of how far I have come.

I'll take my measurements tonight and join the fun!

OMG! THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA! MAN! WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT!

I've lost 10 pants sizes...image what difference the string would have show! I know what I plan to do when I measure later this week.. :D

THANKS! :D

Sum38
09-11-2013, 03:03 PM
That is a cool idea!

mzshaunna
09-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Damnit I can't acces the site because it's restricted (I work away from home 4 weeks at a time). Cna someone please tell me what areas we are measuring as I'd like to join :)

zoesmom
09-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Damnit I can't acces the site because it's restricted (I work away from home 4 weeks at a time). Cna someone please tell me what areas we are measuring as I'd like to join :)

Man-talk about strict! It's just Google documents! Craziness!

We are measuring the following areas:
Bust
Waist
Hips
Left/Right Thigh
Left/Right Arm (bicep)

Welcome to the challenge :D

(Crazy that Google documents is blocked. Still can't get over that) :P

zoesmom
09-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Well THAT didn't quite go as planned! :lol:

I added in more weight into my strength training routine about three weeks ago. And I ran a ridiculous 9-1/2 miles (and my legs are NOT happy with me!) yesterday, so I am likely retaining a wee bit of water. Despite both, I decided to measure today...I may reassess those measurements in a couple of days :lol: I went up in my arms and hips. On the plus side, my limbs are now equal in proportions :lol:

Sum38
09-14-2013, 08:55 AM
I have been feasting since Monday and up 4 pounds :( It will be interesting to see what my measurements will look like tomorrow.

wannaskipandlaugh
09-14-2013, 09:31 AM
I am going to measure tomorrow for 2 week (instead of a month) as a skirt I had on yesterday just fell down my hips... I am thinking a smiley for me tomorrow! :)

I remember the strings. I had a WW leader that said to pick different colored cotton yarn (Does not stretch) for each place - or magic marker the end of the string with a different color. It was neat to start seeing the overlap of the string/yarn over time.... I have a bunch of cotton yarn and think I will have a streamer of colors on my rack by my scale :) .. Covers my cravings... Scale no and COLOR!!! (I am a color addict!) LOLOLOL

and LOOK AT YOU ZOESMOM.. in the 220's!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Changergirl
09-14-2013, 08:46 PM
congrats wannaskipandlaugh. I loved it when my once tight skirts starting falling down to my hips and sometimes even right off!

Like my weight, my measurements have started coming off much slower however I just calculated what I've lost since February and it was 25 inches!! Now I measure 14 different places but most of it was from my boobs, waist, belly, hips, butt and thighs so all good places to lose. And that's probably only half of what I've lost since November when I started my journey, however I sadly lost all my data when my USB broke. Now everything is stored on my computer.

mzshaunna
09-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Man-talk about strict! It's just Google documents! Craziness!

We are measuring the following areas:
Bust
Waist
Hips
Left/Right Thigh
Left/Right Arm (bicep)

Welcome to the challenge :D

(Crazy that Google documents is blocked. Still can't get over that) :P

I know! yet it doesn't block sites like ebay... strange! Thanks so much for that :) Is anyone able to enter in my details for me by any chance? Would be hugely appreciated if they could :)

Bust: 105cm
Waist: 96cm
Hips: 112.5cm
Left/Right Thigh: 63/63cm
Left/Right Arm (bicep): 30cm/29cm

I really hope to have all measurements out of the triple digits by Xmas and be into the 80cm's for my waist:)

zoesmom
09-14-2013, 10:30 PM
I'll be happy to enter that for you mzshaunna :)

and eBay allowed?!?! :lol: talk about mixed up priorities!

wannaskipandlaugh
09-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Thank you Changergirl and I am so sorry you lost your stored info.. But glad that you have it on the computer... I have mine stored the LOLOLOLOL old fashioned way (I'm old) on paper LOLOLOLOLOL so gotta hope the cats don't find the pages or I don't loose it (Brain cells) :lol:

I forgot (See bad brain cells) to measure this morning and was reading this thread as I finished my last bite of my cheese omelet ARGh... So tomorrow morning... I really want to see my hips and my thighs... (Trying lunges.. but my knees are not strong enough - so doing side leg lifts to slim down those Jodphers! LOLOLOL tomorrow, Tomorrow I'll love those measurements Tomorrow... its only a day away.. .la di da! :lol:

mzshaunna
09-16-2013, 08:57 PM
I'll be happy to enter that for you mzshaunna :)

and eBay allowed?!?! :lol: talk about mixed up priorities!

Thank you so much for doing that :):) Yeah they definately didn't think through a lot of the sites LOL

I can't believe how quick the year is going, Christmas will be here before we know it

zoesmom
09-16-2013, 09:53 PM
changegirl - OMG! I'd be horrified if I lost my info! I live to see how much change I have had. But, look how far you have come despite losing so much info! WOW!

wanna - if lunges are hard on your knees, don't go all the way down. :) When I first started my lunge routine, it didn't even look like I was doing lunges, the moves where so shallow :lol: It takes practice, time, and muscles have to build before they can support your joints. You're doing squats, I KNOW you can do lunges! :D

mzshaunna -you got it :) And I know! GAH! What to get my kid? :|

Sum - how'd measurements go for you? :)

Sum38
09-17-2013, 08:12 AM
Finally measured. No real change, but I have not dropped/gained any weight since the beginning. -- I am struggling to stay OP, I had had a horrid eating week :( Why is so hard to diet?

zoesmom
09-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Finally measured. No real change, but I have not dropped/gained any weight since the beginning. -- I am struggling to stay OP, I had had a horrid eating week :( Why is so hard to diet?

Because nothing that is easy is really worth it. :hug:

You can get past this, I KNOW you can, afterall, look at all the things you have accomplished so far.

mzshaunna
09-17-2013, 07:30 PM
everything is going well on my end, weigh in day today with a 1.1kg loss so I am happy. Yesterday I had a junk food binge free day for the first time since I have goten back from my holiday so I am determined to keep the trend going even though it's hard when being tempted by chips and chocolate. My goal for the week is to not eat any potatoes as I have noticed they really slow down my weightloss which sucks as my weakness is hot chips :( lol

zoesmom: I know I always hate trying to think of what to get people as it usually takes me forever to try and think of something lol

Sum38: I know how you feel as we all have our rough days. Sometimes I get discourages when the scales aren't moving as fast as what I want them too but I just have to keep telling myself that the end result is worth it. You will get to your goal, as zoesmom has said you have done great so far :)

zoesmom
09-17-2013, 08:18 PM
1.1kg lost! WOOT! Every little bit counts! WTG mzshaunna!! I usually have Christmas done and over by July every year, that way my holidays are stress free, what with every thing bought and already wrapped. This year....not quite the trend :lol:

Rated
09-22-2013, 01:52 PM
zoesmom - Christmas shopping done by July! I can't imagine. Even though you aren't finished shopping yet this year the fact that you are already thinking about it puts you ahead of most people.

I did my 2 week measurements and I am down 2.5 inches with 1.5 from my waist. I am pretty happy with those numbers. I am considering starting the 30 Day Shred to get the inches down faster.

pearlfit
09-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi everyone - mind if I join you? :) I lost a relatively painless 20 lbs in 6 weeks then the weight loss really stalled out - I sort of expected that but it's disappointing. Adding this challenge to my regimen will be really helpful. I'll add my stats now.

Pearl

Sum38
09-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Rated, that is awesome.

Welcome pearl.

I will measure on Tuesday morning. This morning, I was way too bloated from my late (9pm) huge Mexican feast and tomorrow morning I have to dash out the door at the crack of dawn. I am sure i won't have time to fiddle with the tapemeasure :D

Sum38
09-24-2013, 07:36 AM
I lost inches!! :woohoo:

zoesmom
09-24-2013, 09:00 AM
I lost inches!! :woohoo:

:dance: AWESOME! I plan to measure Friday, I think...I am hoping I have the same results as you! :D

Davikatl16
09-24-2013, 01:36 PM
I have a question, and I feel silly asking it.

How do we measure the inches lost? Like should I just add up my total from each week's measurement and see the fluctuation of numbers?

zoesmom
09-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Davikat - I'll update the spreadsheet with the proper formulas...THANKS FOR REMINDNG ME! :D

Davikatl16
09-25-2013, 05:18 PM
No problem! :D

merrilymemory
09-26-2013, 08:42 AM
I am going to join! This is really cool. I never pictured sharing a spreadsheet like this. Awesome idea!

Sum38
09-26-2013, 08:58 AM
merrilymemory :welcome3:

zoesmom
09-26-2013, 09:53 AM
:welcome: merrily! I know for me, sharing keep sme accountable. I want the numbers to go down, not up, and the more people who see it make me more strict on myself :lol:

merrilymemory
09-26-2013, 07:31 PM
zoesmom, I agree very much! I think this will do wonders for keeping me involved and engaged with my weight loss/toning. Especially because these numbers are much slower...

mzshaunna
09-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Rated: congrats on the weightloss so far :)

pearlfit and merrilymemory: welcome to the challenge guys :)

Sum38: congrats on the inches lost

I lost another 600grams this week which is actually more than what i thought because I am still having issues with junk food but this week I have been going a lot better. Will measure my cms next week as I'll measure every 4 weeks :)

cleancowgirl
09-27-2013, 07:38 PM
I haven't lost that much since we started around 5 lbs but the inches are coming off. I increased my walking workout and walking 4.5 miles everyday and definitely paying off. For those that want to drop the waistline nix the soda pop you could lose an inch or more just stopping the fizzy pop it will bloat you for up to a week.

wannaskipandlaugh
09-29-2013, 11:40 AM
I meant to post yesterday... I was so happy to see losses in my hips and waist these last 2 weeks.. HOORAY!

Soda pop... has alot of sodium too.... and carbonation has to find a home somewhere.. LOL

pearlfit
09-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I've never followed my measurements before - it was a pleasant surprise to see a change in a week!

zoesmom
09-29-2013, 08:59 PM
I had a nice three inch loss in a two week span :) LOVE IT!

mzshauna - wish I could lose while eating junk! LOL! I hear ya on the schedule. I measure every 2 weeks because I have found that once a week discourages me too much :D

cowgirl - five pounds is five pounds! Don't knock it! But LOOK AT YOU! Nearly a five inch loss!!!!!! I am so freaking jealous!!!

Sue - despite your scale giving you ****, you have had a nice drop on inches :) See, you ARE doing something awesome!

pearl - isn't it? :) I read somewhere that a better measure of health was the size of your waist instead of the number on the scale. Mainly because so many people vary on build. I'm a good example of that, I have too freaking much muscle mass, I'll NEVER be in the healthy range for the BMI chart as my most recent DEXA scan showed my lean body mass at 140 something. And since at a bare minimum, I should have 10% body fat, so 160 is the low range I can get to...and for my height, that puts me in the "overweight" category. I don't remember who turned me onto measuring, but it was a godsend, ESPECIALLY during the times that the blasted scale wasn't budging, and if it was, it was moving in the wrong direction. I am glad you saw such an awesome change :)

mzshaunna
10-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Not feeling the best as I have put on 600grams from last week :( i have lost a a small amount meausrement wise which I guess is better than nothing but just frustrated because I was so close to my goal for September

Bust was 105cm now 104
Waist stayed the same (96)
Hips went up from 112.5cm to 113cm
Left/Right Thigh 62/63
Left/Right Arm stayed the same

tefrey
10-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Ok, so I am showing a huge inch loss from two weeks ago, but I'm not sure if it's entirely real ... bust and waist are pretty straight forward but hips and arms and legs it's always hard to figure out what spot I should hit.

So if anyone sees my numbers ... it could be all the exercise I've added in the last two weeks ... or it could be that I'm still figuring out the measuring tape works!

Sum38
10-02-2013, 01:38 PM
I hear ya....I have two moles on my hips that I use as my guide. I try to get the fattest part of my legs and arms. Arms are hard to measure. I think I'll recruit my DH to do the deed for me.

zoesmom
10-02-2013, 01:43 PM
A trick I learned, I take the tape measure from the crease of my armpit and measure down the length of my arm by 3 inches, which is where my arms are the largest. I make a line with a pen and then measure around from there. i do the same with my thighs, using the crease for my groin as the starting part, and meausre down by 4-1/2 inches. For my hips, I measure down from my navel 3 inches, and up from my navel 2-1/4 inches for my waist.

It differs person to person, as we are all built differently, but maybe having some guidelines such as that will help when it comes to measure day? Also...keep the tape measure as level as possible. If need be, ask for help :)

pearlfit
10-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Measured today and there was a little improvement. I think I will start measuring every other week. As discussed above, there is so much room for error when measuring that I think for me bi-weekly will be more accurate. For better accuracy I could have my husband measure but NO WAY! LOL

Sum38
10-06-2013, 09:11 PM
I had my DH measure my arms and they were bigger than when I measured. I could not get the tapemeasure stay.

Changergirl
10-07-2013, 03:40 AM
Wow, this thread has become really active, which is nice. I went away for a short vacation the middle of Sept. and kind of stayed away from 3FC and healthy eating for a bit.

I started back on track Oct. 1st and I'm quite glad my measurements didn't really go up a ton. My legs went up a tiny amount, but that may have been because I ran the day before and my legs were quite sore when I measured.

What I do for trying to be consistent with my measurements, especially with my arms and legs, is I'll measure a couple different places and then just use the largest measurement. After almost a year of measuring every 4 weeks I'm getting much better with knowing where I should put the measuring tape.

LawGirl88
10-08-2013, 01:11 AM
I'm in! Got to pick up my lovely pink measuring tape for my parents house and will record tonight.

zoesmom
10-08-2013, 09:22 AM
:dance: I am loving the amount of people we have and the loses everyone is having. I will update the spreadsheet later today for totals for those who recently weighed in.

and :welcome: LawGirl to the challenge!

zoesmom
10-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Sum - Why not use yarn or string and tape to measure and then measure the string after you've marked off your size? When measuring, it is best to use the same method every time or readings can vary.

I know, there are like 7 million rules to measuring...one day I will figure them all out :D

luciddepths
10-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Jumping on!

Sum38
10-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Sum - Why not use yarn or string and tape to measure and then measure the string after you've marked off your size? When measuring, it is best to use the same method every time or readings can vary.

I know, there are like 7 million rules to measuring...one day I will figure them all out :D

That is a great idea!! I have "landmarks" like moles to guide my other measurements. :D

Welcome all new comers!!

pearlfit
10-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Just stopping by to say hello. I lost 5 lbs this week and I'll be recording measurements here next week. This week I'm going to try to step up on my fitness/weight training. I'm getting so jiggly - need to keep a sense of humor while trying to do firm up a little bit.

Sum38
10-14-2013, 01:42 PM
I just measured everything but arms, I will have DH measure them this weekend. I lost inches from everywhere, except my chest ;)!! Doing a happy dance :dance:

zoesmom
10-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Way to go Sum! I LOVE when the measurements go down!

Welcome luciddepths!

I ehar ya pearl - I HATE the jiggly parts, that's why I took up exercising :)

I'll be putting my digits in later today, however, the spreadsheet is up to date as it can be with the provided info to date....

...and did you know, that in just a little ove a month we have lost a total of 50.75 inches?!?!?!?!?

JOB WELL DONE FOLKS! Let's see what the next 2 months or so before Christmas net us! :D

Sum38
10-14-2013, 02:33 PM
50.75 inches!!! Yay!! That is one heck of a start!! Congrats ladies!

Sum38
10-24-2013, 10:37 AM
This week is not going to bring me any losses, scale or tape measure kind. I have been a very bad girl. I took a sneak peak on my measurements and waist had gone up a bit :cry: Boy it comes back fast, a few day slip up and BAM....

wannaskipandlaugh
10-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Bad Sue.. I kept forgetting to measure... I missed my personal 10/6 date too (was in the midst of the pitty me party and not caring!)... but after having (and being in the midst of) my whoosh week.. I had to see if any differences... alittle.. but that is good!.. My hips... lord I have lost 10 inches on my hips since January.. (jaw drop)... Happy Camper here!...

Thank you again Zoesmom for this and this reminder of the results of our hard work.. and WOOHOO to all 50+ inches gone?! WOWOWOWOWOWO

zoesmom
11-03-2013, 09:06 AM
How's everyone doing? Usually I wait until every two weeks, but I had a nice drop this past week and decided to check my numbers. Had a decent drop...in my breast. :lol: I guess that works.

Sum38
11-03-2013, 10:08 AM
I gained a few pounds this past week with poor food choices and too much candy. I am not taking measurements this Sunday, I am sure my body is hanging onto water after my sugar feast :)

Congrats zoesmom for losing inches. -- My bust/back is being stubborn what comes to losing there. I am starting fit into size 8 on bottom but my bust needs size 10 clothing...I have a few dresses (ya I LOVE wearing dresses) that I would like to fit into. They fit on my hips but back won't zip up :( -- I guess all will happen eventually, if I just keep my eating OP.

pearlfit
11-03-2013, 01:49 PM
I saw a bit of a drop since 2 weeks ago. It's nice to have a little pressure from challenges to get through the holidays. My weight loss has been slowing down over the last month. I'm hoping to crank it up a bit. I'm planning on getting a mini-trampoline and I have this idea that it's going to work miracles.

cleancowgirl
11-04-2013, 06:59 PM
I will be measuring again tomorrow. I think I have dropped. I wore my scrubs to work and my pants almost fell off my hips when I went running with a bad patient. Yes they were tied. So I guess I need new uniforms again.

pearlfit
11-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Hi All - I lost a bit in two weeks. My bust size has hardly changed over the course of this challenge. This week I'm minus 3 inches. I don't think I really lost much but I realized I should really wear a sports bra instead of nothing when I measure. I think it will give a more helpful number as I deflate...

zoesmom
11-19-2013, 08:24 PM
sorry I've been MIA. I ended up developing fun ol' MRSA which put me in the high fever and delusional state and not so much in the keeping tabs on my threads or challenges state :)

I just updated the spreadsheet and first, YEAH! I LOST INCHES even though no weight! Cleancowgirl and Pearlfit...19+ inches!!!! EACH!?!?!?!? YOU LADIES ROCK! No...you ladies are my HEROES!!!!

We got 5 weeks until Christmas...how many inches can YOU knock off by then?! :D

cleancowgirl
11-19-2013, 08:37 PM
zoesmom- Feel better. Mrsa is a horrible infection.
Yes I have been working really hard. Kicking butt on the track so to speak that and the clean eating really trims you fast.

pearlfit
11-19-2013, 08:39 PM
zoesmom - so sorry to hear about the MRSA. How scary. I'm glad you're back!

Thanks for the props :) I've been feeling a bit like the honeymoon is over and it's not so easy lately so your kind words have given me a boost.

NorthernChick13
12-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Hey everyone, glad to see progress as we move into December! You guys ROCK! I only update every few weeks as my weight loss is super slow at the moment. Thank god my bust measurement didn't shrink again...I'd have crater boobies!

cleancowgirl
12-10-2013, 08:48 AM
I just updated but I think posted wrong date. I will update on week of 22nd. I am pretty happy with progress. I went from size 18 to size 14.

love2b150
12-17-2013, 11:40 PM
I so wish that I had found this thread before now. If you all do another one I definitely want in. Thanks