100 lb. Club - Make Your Dream A Reality! Join In for the Final 25 Pounds (or Less)!

Lisa LeapYear
09-02-2013, 12:02 PM
As ChickieBoom said: "I confess that I am having a really hard time sticking to plan now that I'm so close. I thought that I would be super motivated to keep going but mostly I feel pretty ok with the way that I look so I'm not as vigilant as I was before." So true!

We've come this far, so let's quit thinking about the treats we are going to eat. As one post said: "This is America. There will always be donuts." Or panini and croissants in my case. I'm changing that thought into a commitment to being on the elliptical by 4pm today.

Let's motivate each other to see our dreams become reality. I know the goalposts may change as we near them, like a heat mirage. We will share many of the same mini-goals, challenges, non-scale successes, disappointments, and disillusions. We need each other for ideas, encouragement, future maintenance plans, and even what didn't work in our quest for the goal: living our life, not just thinking about diets.

:celebrate:

luckymommy
09-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Great idea! I totally need this....I had a terrible weekend and I binged my feelings away. I'm so close and yet I keep sabotaging myself. I'm going to put this weekend behind me and start fresh. I've been super on plan so far today so I just need to keep that momentum going and be consistent.

Lisa LeapYear
09-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Down 3 pounds, but it is taking commitment. On Labor Day it was easy to fit in a workout. However, going to the gym after on eleven hour work day on Tuesday was exhausting. Today, I'll have to work work 8 hours, go to the gym, home, shower, dinner, and back to work for a 2 hour evening meeting. That's the plan. The rest of the week is easier.

Hope130
09-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Having the same problem...I can't lose the last 15 lbs bc I keep relaxing my diet...driving me crazy!! I've been gaining and losing the same 4 pounds for 1 year!
SW 145.8
GW 130

Underwater
09-16-2013, 01:01 AM
I lost to my goal, but have been a few pounds over since the end of August. Trying to get back under 155 and I promised myself I'd book my tummy tuck when I do it.

I'm going out for dinner on Friday, so I am planning no treats until then!

Lisa LeapYear
09-16-2013, 11:07 PM
I'm going to make my appointment at 145.

Underwater
09-18-2013, 01:49 AM
How exciting! I met with several before I chose my surgeon over the summer. I just have a final appointment with some questions and then I'm going to put down a deposit and get a surgery date!