Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 09:53 AM   #1  
Cockeyed Optimist

Default Magnificent Monday

Starting thread.....
Old 06-23-2003, 10:00 AM   #2  
Cockeyed Optimist

Good Morning All! Hope you had great weekends. I briefly read the Friday post. I'm sure I forgot some things but here goes...

Jayne - good to have you back. Those poor children - how frightening to be sent off somewhere where you can't make yourself well understood to the adults. Did you and Aaron have fun at the pool and the zoo?

Becky - I'd think ripping out a porch was fun work too! Hope you and DH got caught up on the house work.

Belle - good for you staying in points range after a disappointing WI. That's willpower!

Hi to KT, Kim, Lexxy, and everyone else I'm probably forgetting!

I enjoyed my long weekend. I didn't get as much of my "To Do" list done as I would have liked but I got a ton of relaxing done! Have been doing really well keeping to my work-out schedule and eating OP - last week I was down 3.2lbs. Speaking of which - I need to change my sig. I'm a little worried about WI this week as we went on a Pub Crawl Saturday. I didn't over indulge that much (no hangover) but we did get "breakfast" at 2:00AM that used up quite a few points.

Well, need to catch-up on work. Hope you all have a great day.

Laura
Old 06-23-2003, 10:05 AM   #3  

Default I am new

Hi All I am new here. I am been around this site a few time so thought I would post up. I have alot to lose by my 31st b-day. Hope to get the motivation I need here. Look forward to talking with everyone.
Old 06-23-2003, 12:45 PM   #4  
Proud Canadian

Morning Everyone.

I'm tired today again! I just can't get enough sleep on the weekends. It sucks and I have plans tonight and tomorrow too. I have to learn to say no when people ask me to do stuff. Whine, whine...sorry guys. Our power was out Friday afternoon so we all went home a little early and that was nice. If course it's back today so here we are. Weekend was horrible for eating. I really have to get my butt back in gear. I started doing the tae bo tapes but then I slacked off cause I was so tired. Priorities I guess. I have to find a new meeting because I now volunteer on Tuesday nights which is when my meeting was. It's so much better with that support. I better do some catch up here at work.
Hi Laura!
Welcome Karla! When's your B-day?
KT
Old 06-23-2003, 01:20 PM   #5  

Default Thanks

Thanks for the Welcome.. My b-day is 4/29 just hit the big 30.
Old 06-23-2003, 01:37 PM   #6  
A Yankee in Virginia

Hola ladies!

I'm feeling very proud of myself because I stayed OP all weekend AND I'm eating healthy! I went to the gym three times last week, and over the weekend, I walked in my neighborhood both days and did yoga stuff and sit-ups at home. If the scale doesn't drop sometime this week, I'm throwing it out the window! I even went grocery shopping yesterday and bought all sort of healthy stuff, including the most veggies I've had in a while. I made a yummy dinner last night ... swordfish cooked on the grill with a cucumber-mint yogurt sauce (from a healthy cookbook I have), and red potatoes steamed with green beans.

I'm feeling strong!

Today I had grapes for breakfast and a hummus/sprout/avocado sandwich.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 06-23-2003, 02:04 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

Holy Martha Stewart Kim! It's nice when cooking is fun and delicious. Sounds yummy!
KT
Old 06-23-2003, 06:22 PM   #8  
A Yankee in Virginia

Where is everyone today?
Closed Thread