Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 08-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #1  
i know i can!!

S/C/G: 330/330/200

Height: 5'2"

Default new and i need help

how do I get one of those weight goal things?
MariiWhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

I think you may be referring to a ticker. Here is a link to the info on tickers: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:30 AM   #3  
i know i can!!

S/C/G: 330/330/200

Height: 5'2"

Thanks!!
MariiWhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #4  

Default On IP and got shingles

On my 4th week of IP diet and was diagnosed with shingles. Has anyone experienced it.
Meli2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #5  

On my 4th week of IP diet and was diagnosed with shingles. Has anyone experienced it.
Meli2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:14 AM   #6  

I have had a mild form of it for years, an outbreak once. Compared to others mine was a light case.

Shingles is actually chicken pox virus which has lain dormant in one nerve line/trunk in the body of those who had chicken pox at one time, usually in childhood. It may lay dormant for 50 years then rear it's ugly head.

When one first gets shingles they can actually give chicken pox to others during the time the pox opens up with the pus.

One can only have shingles on one side of the body, it cannot cross the backbone to the other side of the body and usually is contained in only one small trunk-line of one nerve.

Though there is no cure for shingles once one gets it, there are meds to limit the painful effects of it. Each pox has a severe burning sensation which will usually require medication for it (I do not recall the name of it, but you will have to see a doctor to treat shingles anyway who will give you prescriptions.

Fortunatly, once you are over it you can get vaccinated against further shingles outbreaks. If not vaccinated for them they can erupt at any time, over and over. VERY PAINFUL but not a life threat.

Go see a doctor fast and good luck

To all of you who have had chicken pox when a child I strongly recommend getting a shingles vaccination. The pain resulting from shingles and the slow recovery just are not worth the risk of not being inoculated.

Good luck to you all

B F R

Last edited by Big Fat Rooster; 09-03-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: writing mistake, meaning shingles and saying chicken pox in 4th sentence
Big Fat Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote