Fitness Videos - September 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

Diana3271
08-30-2013, 10:36 PM
We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

Precious Little
08-31-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks for kicking us off Diana!

I did TF Fire 30 + Stretch 10 today. I have had a hard week and not been able to do any exercise whatsoever so I gave it 110% and went 'hard-core' as Chalene would say!!

Funny story... on Thurs night I was heading home after an absolutely awful day and got 'da-yum' -d by a bunch of teenagers... LOL!!! So hilarious... like.. dudes... srsly do you know how OLD I am... haha!!

Still adjusting to this new 'leaner' version of myself. Seems I just had a whoosh about a month ago and suddenly I've leaned down really quickly... has to be the TF because I just finished the HIIT-2 phase.

Diana3271
08-31-2013, 09:27 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on:
7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
Cleanse from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
Breathing Exercises to Calm the Mind from Yoga for Stress Relief

Have a great weekend!

teacher1
08-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi everyone!!!

Precious Little- congrats on your progress!!!

No workout today. We're off to my in-laws all day. Everyone have a great Sat!

Diana3271
09-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In:
KCM"s 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt + Upper Body Weights Premix w/#5's
LM Sports Attack

Precious Little Congrats on your progress!

Teacher Enjoy the family time.

Laura Hi!

teacher1
09-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi everyone!!!

today- swimming at my parent's house

Diana3271
09-01-2013, 10:31 PM

I took a rest day. Our city paper has a yearly "Best Of" in all sorts of categories. I have been wanting to go to some of the restaurants that were voted the best. I decided on a Spanish Tapas and Paella restaurant. DH's grandfather came from Spain, so I thought this choice would be fun. We shared a variety of tapas and shared a seafood and choirzo paella. We also had some Sangria that was very good. Our waitress was very helpful in helping us place our order. It was all very good and a very enjoyable experience. I printed out the list of restaurants from the website. I am wanting to go to the recommended restaurants for Greek, Thai, etc. It will take me a while to experience all this, but it should be fun.

Diana3271
09-02-2013, 09:54 AM

Last night I did:
Cleanse from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Diana- sounds yummy!!!

Happy Labor Day!!!! We're off to a BBQ at my parent's house :)

Diana3271
09-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here - Lower Body Minimizer Premix w/#5's
4 sections (40 Minutes) from Denise Austin's Burn Fat Fast Cardio Blast

I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. I hope you had a fun long Labor day weekend.

Diana3271
09-03-2013, 07:58 AM

Last night I added on:
Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!

Diana3271
09-03-2013, 05:42 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Enjoy your evening.

teacher1
09-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Hi all!!!

Diana- I got the yoga for stress relief. It's got so many sections.

today- swimming at my parent's house & hip pain yoga section

TurboLaura
09-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Hey ladies!

Precious Little - very cool compliment ;)

Diana - i love trying new restaurants!! Hope that you had fun :). How have you been feeling lately?

Teacher - hope that you're well! How are your pups?

Fire 30 today. Getting back in the swing :)

Diana3271
09-04-2013, 08:14 AM

Last night I added on:
Cleanse and the Rest remix from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste DVD

Teacher Here are the reviews and info for that DVD. You will also see approx times of each premix. There is a whole section on Neck, Shoulder, and Back. http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsdb/disp_review.php?id=3214 Since I own this DVD, I printed out the info and put it on the inside flap of the DVD case.

Laura I'm still hanging in there. ;) Good job getting back into the swing of things.

Precious :wave:

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-04-2013, 05:08 PM
Diana- thank you!!!

Laura- the dogs are doing good. Bruiser does seem a little tired the last 2 days which makes me scared he might be coming down with another kidney infection. However, no other symptoms.

today- ymca cycle HIIT(my bum is so sore!!!) 30 min, bosu body 30 min, and swimming at my parent's house... I'm hoping I can walk tomorrow :)

TurboLaura
09-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Happy Wednesday!

Kiddos back to school tomorrow for my district - I've been back for 1.5 weeks already so I'm ready :)

Teacher - :bravo: AWESOME workout! Good luck on walking tomorrow!!!!!

Diana - Glad that you're good! How's Cody?

Today - 20 minute walk with my boys and TJ 20 minute workout.

Diana3271
09-04-2013, 10:52 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/#5's
TF Fire 45 EZ w/#1 hand weights

Teacher Sounds like a tough workout! Ha Ha Good luck with walking tomorrow. I have been there and it's not a pretty sight. ;) I hope Bruiser is not coming down with another infection.

Laura Good luck with the start of classes.

About Cody, I posted this in my other check-in today:

Something funny about Cody. None of our furniture or items on the coffee tables are expensive. We have had them since we got married, so we still like to keep them nice as we can. Cody took to biting the leaves on the plant that's on the coffee table. I decided it was time to remove that. Then he decided that he was going to bat around the duck figurines and try to get the lace doilies, etc. I removed them. As soon as I turned around, DH was right there, too, Cody jumped straight up onto the coffee table. Not a running jump or anything like that. He was on all 4's and jumped like he had springs on his feet. So now I have a dog on the coffee table and a DH laughing hysterically. How do you correct this behavior? The dog is misbehaving, the DH is laughing, which makes the dog wag his tail and think he did something good for us. Who is worse? The dog or the DH? Who's behavior needs to be corrected? I think I need a time out and need to go to the crate.

Also, every day is a new challenge now with the new addition. Remember what I said about DH and my "relaxing" yoga time? He pops in the room while I am doing yoga. He will put his hands in prayer position and bows to me and then quickly leaves. He will also pop in the room while I am laying flat out and tell me "Diana, if you are that tired, why don't you just go to bed". Well now my relaxing yoga time is a little different. It sounds like a heard of stampeding buffalo are outside my door running up and down the hallway. Now the question is, how can a little puppy sound like a heard of stampeding buffalo? He's a little puppy not a Great Dane or a St. Bernard, LOL.

Diana3271
09-05-2013, 08:18 AM

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day!

Diana3271
09-05-2013, 06:12 PM

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF Total Box Kickbox (both workouts premix) w/1 & 2 pound hand weights

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
09-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Diana- thanks for the Cody stories... I needed a good laugh today :)

A little sore this morning but I went to the doctor about some ear pain. I thought it was- an infection, swimmer's ear, or ear wax. I was wrong on all 3- my pain is fluid in my inner ear probably from allergies. I started some medicine and was told I could keep swimming with no problems. I took Bruiser back to the vet since he's been tired the last 2 days and his urine test came back fine :) I'm waiting on the blood work and thyroid check. He's so high needs.

today- rest... I was tired for all the appointments.

Diana3271
09-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Teacher Sorry about the allergies. Hopefully they can be remedied easily with the meds. Sending good thoughts for Bruiser that his test results are all good.

Diana3271
09-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance:

Last night I added on: Short Rest from Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

teacher1
09-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Diana- thanks... his blood work is fine :) His thyroid is borderline but the vet decided to hold off on medicine and monitor it. This makes me feel much better.

I'm ended up subbing in the am so no y today.

Diana3271
09-06-2013, 11:41 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt & Leg Work Premix w/#5's
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Only Premix

Teacher Good news about the blood work. Enjoy your weekend!

Waving Hi to Laura and Precious Little :wave:

teacher1
09-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Hello all- I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Diana3271
09-07-2013, 10:03 PM

I was too worn out last night to do any yoga.

Check-In:
1000 Jump Ropes
LM Sports Attack

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening and rest well.

Diana3271
09-08-2013, 08:40 AM

Last night I added on:
Standing Stretch from Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners
Breathwork from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Happy Sunday!!!

Still taking advantage of this hot weather :)

Diana3271
09-08-2013, 09:21 PM

Check-In: 3 Mile Walk

Teacher Did you get a chance to try the yoga DVD?

Diana3271
09-09-2013, 08:07 AM

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Diana- I did the hip section once. I need to get into a routine with the yoga.

today- rest

Diana3271
09-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Upper Body Lift w/#5's
TF Fire 55 EZ

Teacher Did you like the hip section that you did? I know the practices that I have done from those DVD's are very relaxing. Did it seem boring to you? Did it seem like the same yoga stuff that you had done before? When I was first getting into yoga, I bought quite a few DVD's. I need them relaxation and stress reduction. Her practices seem like they work the best for me.

Waving Hi all around!

Diana3271
09-10-2013, 08:16 AM

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day!

Diana3271
09-10-2013, 08:56 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer premix w/#5's
TF Fire 30

Enjoy your evening. Rest well!

teacher1
09-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi all!!

Diana- it was boring to me. It was easier than a y workout class- they move quicker. I just need to make myself do some of the home yoga but I also need to start going a couple times a week to y yoga.

I subbed today and the day got away from me so no workout.

Diana3271
09-11-2013, 08:19 AM

Last night I added on: Energy Balancing Practice from Yoga for Weight Loss

Teacher I think that's the reason I can do her practices before bed. They don't energize me. They help relax me and put me to sleep. :lol: Maybe the slower, more controlled yoga routines are what you need for a therapeutic effect for your hip. I just wish you could come across something that you can start seeing progress with.

Enjoy your day.

teacher1
09-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Diana- I'm really going to make a goal of home yoga at least 3 times a week. Plus, still hit a couple ymca yoga classes. I'm going to try a ymca yoga class tomorrow with a new teacher that I've never taken from before.

today- ymca cycle hiit 30 min, body bosu 30 min, and swimming at my parent's house. Lots of rain heading our way so not sure how much swimming weather is left. Tonight- hip pain yoga 35 min

Diana3271
09-11-2013, 11:31 PM

Check-In: Patrick Goudeau presents Kickbox Burn w/ Heather Corndorf w/#1 hand weights

Teacher Good job making those goals. I hope you get some relief.

teacher1
09-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Hi all!!!!

Diana- didn't stay for y yoga but did get my home yoga in last night :)

Laura- how's school going? Beginning of the year is always so super busy!

Precious Little- hi, how are things going?

They got new cycle bikes at the y which will take a little while to get used to :)

today- ymca cycle express 30 min & body blitz 30 min

Diana3271
09-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Hi Everyone! :waveL

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt & Upper Body Premix w/#5's
3 Sections (30 minutes) from Denise Austin's Burn Fat Fast Cardio Blast

Teacher Good job on the yoga last night. I was too worn out to do anything last night. I am hoping to get a short practice in tonight.

Waving Hi all around! :wave:

TurboLaura
09-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Hey ladies!

Teacher - school has been extremely busy but wonderful. I'm so lucky to have such a great job! Have you been subbing a lot?

Diana - hope that you're well :)

Today - hiit 20. Been struggling with eating and exercise for a few weeks. Gaining serious weight (i'd guess I'm about 175) and feeling frustrated. Back on track with turbo today. Thanks for listening

Diana3271
09-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance: I hope you have a great weekend!

I didn't add on any yoga last night since I was too tired. Today is my early day, I had to get up an hour earlier than normal. I am exhausted! :tired:. I am so glad the weekend is here. I had a really chaotic week at work. Nothing really bad, just things breaking (internet going down, cordless phone not working, and the list goes on.) Just one of those weeks. :lol: I have a huge pile of crap to deal with today. :lol: I've got my extra super duper big shovel ready! :rofl: I'm getting started early today and I plan of making this mountain of crap a molehill by the end of business today! :rofl: Wish me luck! ;) I just looked at that shovel again, maybe I need a bulldozer and dump truck! :rofl:

Enjoy your day!

Laura Good to see you check-in. Teacher had asked about you and I was worried, too, since we have not seen you. Good job getting back on track. It's really hard to do the same thing day in and day out. We know you can do it though. :hug: Can you plan for one splurge meal so you can have a treat or does that lead to a downward spiral? I have a difficult time eating "off plan" in moderation. Some people can do it and I'm happy for them. So far, I have been able to eat off plan, but get right back on track. But the off plan is pretty high calorie. I can't eat how I want to eat and that's just that, unfortunately. I am not a person who wants 1 cookie, I want a couple dozen or at least to fill up on them. :lol: Not good, but I haven't been able to change that. The only thing I can do is stay away from them. Food is my drug of choice, I guess. All we can do is keep plugging away. :dunno:

Diana3271
09-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Hi Again! :wave:

Check-In: Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

Enjoy your evening!

teacher1
09-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Laura- I understand... food is a constant struggle for me. We're getting some cooler weather which is making me start to crave all the cooler weather foods. Hang in there.

Diana- wow, glad the weekend is here for you to unwind :)

I went to the chiro and she said my hips were out. So hopefully the adjustment will help some. I'm trying to increase my exercise and intensity.

today- ymca cycle 45 min

Diana3271
09-14-2013, 08:44 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: Happy Weekend to all! :dance:

I just took Cody outside and it feels like a Fall morning here.

Quick post, I'll be back later.

Last night I added on: Rodney Yee's Gentle Relaxation from Yoga for Energy & Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

TurboLaura
09-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Hey ladies!

Thanks for your kind words. Diana, I'm just like you and really can't eat junk in moderation. It seems like I'm either, "on plan" or "not"!! By no means giving up, EVER! I just need to stay on plan! How was your work day yesterday????? TONS to do at the office, huh! :yikes:

Yesterday TF hiit 20 nd combat 30. Having a hard time walking today because it's been a while!

Teacher - Food will always be my vice and yours, but I know that we can do it! Did the adjustment help your hip? Chiropractors seem to work miracles!!

Off to a potentially very stressful "family" even tonight. Father and sister are pretty abusive and nasty so I'm assuming some comments about my weight will be mentioned. ugh. So nervous about this I've been sick to my stomach all day. They're very difficult to be around so I limit it greatly. Thanks for letting me vent :)

teacher1
09-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Diana- i finally made it to a ymca yoga class. It was an hour of beginning yoga. I was worried when I got there since kids were in the class. That makes me sound rude but I love kids just not when I'm working out but the class was really good. It was a much better pace than gentle yoga. I'm going to try another class or two this week. This Sat class is good but sometimes the weekends are crazy. I bet Cody was enjoying the cool weather. My dogs love Fall weather.

Laura- good luck tonight... families can be so difficult. I had to run my sister around yesterday and it was rough. She says stuff about my weight but I bite my tongue about her poor life choices. I've been doing some subbing. It seems like one week with no jobs and then 3 in a week. But it's all working out. I've picked 4 classrooms to sub in this year and I'll be way over the amount of days I need :) The hip does seem a little better with the adjustment. Thanks!

Alright, I had to move my ticker up 1 pound :( But owning it and making some baby steps this week.
-tracking my food
-trying 2 ymca yoga classes this week
-moving down on the scale

today-ymca 1 hour yoga & swimming at my parent's house

Diana3271
09-15-2013, 12:02 AM

I didn't get a chance to workout today. We went to visit a friend in the hospital.

Laura I put a dent in that pile! :lol: I still have some work to do but at least I got the internet and phone situation resolved. Good luck with the family event. I hope it goes better than you expect.

Teacher I corrected my ticker, too. :( I have been bouncing around a lot. Great job on the yoga! :yoga:

Diana3271
09-15-2013, 08:50 AM

Last night I added on: Restorative Body Scan from PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Diana- I hope your friend in the hospital gets better soon.

Laura and Precious Little- hi :)

today- swimming at my parent's house... water is starting to get a little chilly

Diana3271
09-15-2013, 10:05 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work w/#5's
KCM'S 30 MTF Total Body Kickbox Just Kicking Combos Mix (Workouts One & Two) w/#3's

Teacher Thank you for the thoughts about Danny. He's the one who has cancer. He has had a rough time with complications and set backs. He has yet to make it to chemo. They have been trying to get him in there for a few months now.

Waving Hi to Laura and Precious Little Enjoy your evening and have a great start to your week.

TurboLaura
09-16-2013, 12:26 AM
Hi ladies!

Last night was ok - I felt like I looked pretty good in my cocktail dress and it fit well - surprised being it was a size 8. No negative comments made, thankfully.

Teacher - sounds like it will be a busy year!
Diana - how's the baby?!

Diana3271
09-16-2013, 08:09 AM

Last night I added on: Mindful Yoga and meditation from Meditation for Beginners w/Maritza

Have a great start to your week!

teacher1
09-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Diana- praying for Danny... is he able to go home before he starts his chemo?

Laura- congrats on the size 8 dress!!! Glad the party went well. How's your mom doing?

today- ymca muscle pump 1 hour

Diana3271
09-16-2013, 10:22 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Sports Attack
Jessica Smith Power Walk

Cody went for another Well Puppy visit w/booster shots. Everything looks good with him.

Danny was released from the hospital yesterday. Last week him, his family and the Dr's had a big pow wow. Danny wanted to give up. The family of course didn't want him to and the Dr's said they felt they could save his life. Danny was still ready to quit. My DH called him and told him that he had already been through so much, all the news from the Dr's was good, and he had known Danny for 40+ years and he was no quitter. He had not even gotten his treatments yet and there were plenty of options for him. Danny decided to continue the fight. Originally, he was going to have a total of 4 chemo treatments and they were going to remove the bladder at the end. I think they are lowering the dosage of chemo, but making more treatments. He will have 3 chemo treatments a week and 5 days of radiation. Through the various surgeries, they have determined that they can salvage the bladder. He will have this treatment regimen for 2 months. Right now he is functioning on basically 1 1/2 kidney's. He has a bag for each kidney to drain. For some reason, the kidneys won't function properly and allow him to urinate when they hook them back up. So the bags are a temporary fix for right now. The Dr's want the bags to stay on during the treatments. They will deal with that issue later. His treatments start on Wednesday, unless there is a last minute change.

Laura Congrats on the dress! I know you looked awesome! I'm glad the party went well.

Teacher Yes, he was released yesterday. He will start his treatments on Wednesday. Hopefully he won't have any other setbacks. How are you feeling after your alignment?

Diana3271
09-17-2013, 08:03 AM

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!

Diana3271
09-17-2013, 06:10 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights premix w/#5's
LM Combat 60 w/weighted gloves (only the cardio portion @ 45 minutes)

OMG! I know I will be totally feeling the Combat workout tomorrow. I haven't done one in a while. I always got a great upper body workout with these. I already have a little tricep burn going on.

Enjoy your evening.

teacher1
09-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Diana- It's great that Danny has people in his life to give him the encouragement to face his fears. Praying for him. Great job on the workout!!!

Laura- hi :)

Oh, DOMS is happening today from my weights class. I subbed all day and it was so painful. Resting today!

Diana3271
09-18-2013, 08:10 AM

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners (standing)

Enjoy your day!

Diana3271
09-18-2013, 05:50 PM

Check-In: Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan (5 Miles)

Teacher How are the DOMS today? My whole upper body is sore today. Like, really sore. That's why I did a Leslie walking workout. :lol:

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.

teacher1
09-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Diana- the DOMS was better today so I headed to the y. During my body bosu class my lower back started hurting. I went to the chiro today and she said I pulled my lower back out. So will take 3-5 days to rest. If we keep this thread going sooner or later I'll injury every part of my body! My husband thinks I should stick with the elip but I love the classes. That bosu is very tricky. Feel better!

Laura- hi

today- ymca cycle hiit 30 min & body bosu 30 min

Diana3271
09-19-2013, 08:05 AM

Last night I added on:
Cleanse and Rest premix from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
The Power of Letting Go from Gael Chiarella's Meditations for Emotional Freedom

Enjoy your day!

Diana3271
09-19-2013, 06:05 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work Premix w/#5's
Denise Austin's Burn Fat Fast Cardio Blast (40 minutes)

Teacher I'm so sorry to hear about you having issues with your back now. Do you remember the machines that you lay on and they move. You didn't actually have to do anything. They would tone you and work all your body parts. No impact and just about no way to get hurt. I think that's the way to go. :D I am always worried about getting hurt. It took me a while to get over my knee issue.

teacher1
09-19-2013, 07:08 PM
Diana- yep thanks! I think I need to be wrapped in bubble wrap. Back was much worse in the morning but getting around is helping and better now. Going to be a few days recovery sadly.

today- resting

Diana3271
09-20-2013, 08:05 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :yay: I hope you have a great weekend! :dance:

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi all!!!!

My back is slowly getting better. My brother and sister come home from college this weekend for a quick visit :)

today- rest

Diana3271
09-20-2013, 07:11 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 60

Teacher Enjoy your weekend with your brother and sister. Have fun.

Waving Hi all around!

Diana3271
09-21-2013, 08:59 AM
Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: Happy Weekend to all!

Last night I added on: the meditation section from Meditation for Beginners with Maritza

Enjoy your Saturday!

teacher1
09-21-2013, 02:11 PM
Hi ladies!!!

Off to a family BBQ today. Everyone have a great weekend!

today- rest

Diana3271
09-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Cardio Sculpt & Upper Body Weights premix w/#5's
LM Combat 30 Live w/#1's

Teacher Enjoy the BBQ!

Waving Hi all around!

Diana3271
09-22-2013, 09:03 AM

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners (standing)
Restore and Rejuvenate from Rodney Yee's Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

Diana3271
09-22-2013, 04:32 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer Premix w/#5's
Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

teacher1
09-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi all :)

My back is getting better everyday but I'm still taking it easy. I sub 4 days this week and I hoping my back cooperates. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I loved having my brother and sister home for a couple of days. They'll be back at Thanksgiving.

today-rest

Diana3271
09-23-2013, 08:04 AM

Last night I added on:
PM Breathwork from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great start to your week!

Diana3271
09-23-2013, 06:18 PM

Check-In: Andrea Metcalf Quick Fit Cardio

Enjoy your evening.

teacher1
09-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Hi all-

I subbed all day today and the back did pretty good. Resting tonight and I sub tomorrow. Everyone have a great night.

today-rest

TurboLaura
09-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Hey ladies :). Hiit 25 and yardword today.

Sorry for being mia - struggling still but I won't give up!

Teacher and Diana, i hope that you're well :)

Diana - thinking of Denny as he starts treatments.
Teacher - my mom is great!!!! Thanks for asking - perfect full body scan recently and her energy is bouncing back 100%!
How was your week subbing?

Diana3271
09-24-2013, 08:08 AM

Last night I added on:
Cleanse from Sarah Ivanhoe's Taste

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Laura- glad to hear your mom is doing good. I've been subbing at my favorite school so it's been great.

Diana- hi

Subbed again today and my lower back started hurting towards the end of the day.

today- rest

Diana3271
09-24-2013, 07:02 PM

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Premix w/#5's
TF Fire 45 EZ

Teacher I'm glad your back is doing well this week. ETA: we were posting at the same time. I'm sorry it's getting sore again. :(

Laura That's great news about your Mom. :carrot:

Enjoy your evening.

TurboLaura
09-24-2013, 09:18 PM
Hey ladies :wave;

Feeling under the weather tonight so this will be a day off.

Teacher - could the back pain be from standing?
Diana - hellooooooooo! Awesome workouts :)

Diana3271
09-25-2013, 07:02 AM

I had to get up an hour earlier this morning. :tired: DH has a Dr's appointment and I need to open the shop. The responsible thing would have been to go to bed an hour earlier last night. But did I do that? NOOOOO! :tired:

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Have a great day!

Diana3271
09-25-2013, 05:53 PM

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF Total Body Kicbox w/#1's & #2's both workouts premix

Laura I hope you are feeling better today.

Teacher How was your day?

Enjoy your evening.

teacher1
09-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Hi ladies!!!!

Diana and Laura- the back is much better today :) Subbed again and looking forward to having tomorrow off and easing back into working out

today- rest

TurboLaura
09-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Hey!!

Teacher - glad that your back is better today :cheer2:!!
Diana - busy day for you!

Thank you - feeling better but atill a slightly tight chest like a cold coming on. My poor senior guy, Wallly, had to go to the vet tonight as his eye had green discharge and was irritated. Turns out may be glaucoma caused by advanced
Cateracts and a secondary infection :(. On meds and will be checked again on Monday.

Combat 30 today!

Diana3271
09-26-2013, 08:12 AM

Last night I added on: Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Laura- Poor Wally, I hope he feels better soon

Diana- hi

No subbing today :) Got a pedicure and my eyebrows waxed. :)

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
09-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt & Legs w/#5's
LM Sports Attack

Teacher Sounds like you had fun today. :)

Laura Take good care of Wally and give him a hug from us.

Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
09-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Good Morning! :wave: TGIF! :woohoo: It will be nice to have a couple days off.

Have a great day and start to your weekend! :carrot:

teacher1
09-27-2013, 09:31 PM
Hi ladies!

Grrr, it was a rough day subbing. Soooo glad the weekend is here!

today- rest

Diana3271
09-27-2013, 10:59 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 45

Teacher Sorry about the rough day. Hopefully you can get some R & R this weekend.

Laura Hi :wave:

Enjoy your weekend!

Diana3271
09-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Good Morning! :wave: Happy Weekend! :dance:

Last night I added on: Breathing Poses to Calm the Mind from Yoga for Stress Relief

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Hi ladies!!!

The weather is beautiful today. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
09-28-2013, 11:51 PM

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt & Upper Body Weights w/#5's
TF Hiit 20

Teacher Good job on the elliptical! :carrot:

Laura :wave:

Enjoy your evening!

TurboLaura
09-29-2013, 01:50 AM
Hey ladies :)

Teacher - nice way to spend a thurs but sorry friday was rough!!!
Diana - enjoy your weekend :cheer:

Wally is going much better and i appreciate the thoughts sent his way. Themeds are helping him and he's being rechecked on Monday. Positive thoughts!!!

No workout today but i stained our deck and it took hours!

teacher1
09-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Diana- hi

Laura- deck staining is a workout! Are you still planning on selling your house?

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
09-29-2013, 10:08 PM

I finally took a picture of my hair growing out that is somewhat decent. I absolutely hate pictures. Up until a few days ago I was wearing it kinda tucked behind my ears. That quit working so now I am wearing it like a bob. Excuse the bathroom mirror and no smile, LOL. Also, it looks like the mirror has smudges. The smudges are not noticeable just looking at it . When my hair is wet and combed out it is quite a bit longer. It really shrinks up when it's dry and fixed.

EDITED TO REMOVE PICTURE LINK

Diana3271
09-29-2013, 10:18 PM

This will be a quick post. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer w/#5'a
TF Hiit 30

I didn't do any yoga or even mediation last night since I was already so tired.

Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271
09-30-2013, 07:54 AM

Last night I added on:
Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!

teacher1
09-30-2013, 06:58 PM
Diana- wow, I like the longer hair. You look so skinny!!!

Laura- hi

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271
09-30-2013, 10:05 PM

Check-In:
Cardio Jump w/#1's in place of a jump rope from Mindy Mylrea's All Out Cardio
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights premix w/#5's
3 sections from Denise Austin's Burn Fat Fast Cardio Blast

My arms are fried! I started off with the Cardio Jump and I think that did the arms in. Don't make fun of the #1's, they will jump on you in a minute. :lol:

Teacher Thank you! The longer hair is growing on me, so to speak. :rofl: I have had very short hair for a long time. Of course I am still working on the 10 pounds that I gained through the drama and my thyroid getting out of whack. The 10 pounds are in my belly, hip and thigh area. I'm not freaking out about the extra weight, but I don't feel as comfortable having off plan meals etc. I can't enjoy stuff like that since I know it will take me up even higher and I don't want that. Always having to stay on top of things.

Laura Hi :wave:

Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271
09-30-2013, 10:08 PM
Getting us started for October http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/288129-october-2013-turbo-fire-more-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html