Old 08-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #1  

Default Hellllpppp!!!!

Hey I'm Cindy and I am new to MRC. I'm somewhat frustrated. The first night I had my consultation it was disorganized. The director let everyone off for meet the teacher night. There were two of us that were to have consultation. She ended up doing us together and when someone would come in she would have to stop in mid-sentence and go out. I got absolutely nothing out of the consultation. I was told what I would be paying. I thought well I don't know anything yet but I'm here for me and I want to do this. So I called said I wanted to join, paid my money and was told to come in on the following Monday. I got my precondtioning sheets emailed to me, no instructions, I have no idea how much to eat, nothing. Went in Monday, she had lost my information when I weight at my consultation, had to do that again. It was just as crazy as the first time. But did get to meet with the nurse. All they told me was to come back Thursday and start pre-conditioning. HELP!! I have no idea how much to eat when to eat, can I eat fruit in between...Nothing! Im a lost goose. Can someone please help me??
CindyRush79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

When I was in preconditioning, I was able to eat as much as I wanted, as long as it was on the sheet. Following specific guidelines as in protein, dairy and fruit for breakfast, protein, veggies, fruit for lunch etc. Amounts didn't matter.
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/202.5/175

Height: 5' 5"

I just started pre-conditioning, too. When I went for my 1/2 week weigh in last night I double checked with them and she said that was true. Portions are not as big a concern, just getting your body used to the things on the lists.
Liadain is offline   Reply With Quote