Mini-Goals - 65

View Full Version : 65

65X65
08-22-2013, 04:12 PM
So good to see who has met a mini goal today...congrats all for doing it and keep up the hard fight for all who are still working on it and CLOSE!
I also met a mini goal today .. My mini goal was to hit 65 lbs before my my 65th Birthday...which is Monday. I also wooshed by overnight and official weigh in this morning put me at 65.5 lbs down. I'm just about where I need to be...want a few more lbs to help with that bounce up that can happen when transitioning off a structured plan. (Can't have the new clothes getting tight!)

Plan to celebrate tonight with my very favorite dinner, which probably got me here! A green salad topped with either grilled or sauteed chicken tenders and dressed with olive oil and lemon wedge squeezes, a steamed vegetable (asparagus) ... with a big-gigunda glass of seltzer water ..... with lime wedge and crushed ice!

Mrs Snark
08-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Congratulations! That is wonderful! And may I wish you an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a lovely gift you've given yourself!

fairandfree
08-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Yay, how very wonderful! Congratulations, and I hope you have a happy birthday! :D

That seltzer water with lime and crushed ice sounds nice, I may have to try it!