Old 08-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 298/262/150

Height: 5'4"

Default My Personal Victory!!!!

My new next door neighbors came over with a plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, carried over by the two cutest little boys I have seen. I graciously accepted the plate, carried them to the kitchen, and promptly put them in a ziploc bag and into the freezer they went. Not even a crumb passed my lips! I figured I would share them with my husband when gets back from his offshore job.
mom2sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #2  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Awesome job! But I might eat them frozen lol so won't be keeping anything tempting in the house for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2sparky View Post
My new next door neighbors came over with a plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, carried over by the two cutest little boys I have seen. I graciously accepted the plate, carried them to the kitchen, and promptly put them in a ziploc bag and into the freezer they went. Not even a crumb passed my lips! I figured I would share them with my husband when gets back from his offshore job.
Clarington45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #3  
Joined IP on 07/15/13

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/170

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2sparky View Post
Good job and I understand how you feel !! Since my husband and daughter do not have to diet (I hate them... LOL), I have so many food at home that are soooooooooooo forbidden... but I just tell myself NO WAY JOSE !! So I cook carbs (pizza, pasta, bread...) and bake a lot (cookies, cakes....)
but NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will ever pass my lips. After the second week on the protocol, I found it easier to cook with all the things that are not on the IP protocol... Actually pretty proud of myself when today, I catered an italian dinner for a coworker of mine with lasagna, italian rolls, and tiramisu. I guess it is just a matter of having your mind set on the fact that NO PAIN NO GAIN !! I shut off my craving brain cells and do not listen to the voice of temptation... Committed 110 % until I see the fat gone for good and hope nobody will find it... LOL
Frenchy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 199.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Congrats! Those small victories should be celebrated
I can do anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I can do anything View Post
Congrats! Those small victories should be celebrated
You should be proud for your action... ! But if hubby won't be home for a while... Take them and regift them to your dr office staff or favorite handyman team, nail salon or hair stylist with a note of appreciation. Prob safer to get them out of the house!

Last edited by 65X65; 08-17-2013 at 08:42 PM.
65X65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:29 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 298/262/150

Thanks all! I was just proud of myself for a moment and had to share. To help my sweet tooth, I had an IP pudding later, but I put it in the freezer so it could be "ice cream". It was pretty good I'd say!
mom2sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:53 AM   #7  

It is very empowering--good for you! The more and more you do it will feel even better. My husband is not on IP either and it makes no difference to me what is in the house or what situation I find myself in. At work my office is by the coffee area where people leave cookies and bagels (my personal favorite), etc. and I just walk on by.
goldilocksinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #8  
IP since 8-16-13

S/C/G: 240/225/175

Height: 5'6

Little devils with forbidden fruit - good for you!! I would have tackled them for popcorn though. The coffee room at work will be off limits too - danger zone!
Lj14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:59 AM   #9  
IP Start Date: Aug. 2/13

S/C/G: 248.2/213.8/146

Way to go!

My hubby went to McDonald's for breakfast on the way to the airport this morning and got himself and my son breakfast... I had my delicious Wildberry Shake instead!
thecircleguru is offline   Reply With Quote