Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 07:01 AM   #1  
she who must be obeyed

Thumbs up Chickadee, peachie....do you feel my pain???

Warning baseball related!!!!!!

Heard on the news this morning, the Braves are shopping "my" Javy Lopez to the Arizona Diamonbacks.........for some stupid pitcher named Schilling.

If the Brave's go through with this trade.....the cute factor on the team will plummet 110%. And, I may be forced to watch another team no peachie, not those darn Yankees!

Please say it ain't so!!!

One very sad debkay
Old 06-19-2003, 07:54 AM   #2  
Old Cackler

oh deb... i'm so sorry to read about this. the cute factor is SOOOO much more important than skills in baseball.

isn't it?????
Old 06-19-2003, 08:05 AM   #3  
she who must be obeyed

But Jiff...........he's hot in so many ways right now. Not only looks but he is the home run leader in the NL (I think) and......and.......how could they do this to the women of Atlanta......boo hoo!!
Old 06-19-2003, 09:51 AM   #4  

Debkay, I certainly do feel your pain. My sympathies go out to you with just the talk of them trading your beloved Javy for that that that spit and sputter.....I can hardly say the name....Schilling.

I have not forgiven him and the rest of his asp like friends (especially the one with THAT mustache) who beat my beloved Yankees in the dark hours of that awful fall night two years ago. (at least I THINK it was two years ago.....I have blocked it out ....it was THAT awful)

I weep with you.

peach
be kind of fun to see him at Shea, though!!!
Old 06-19-2003, 10:31 AM   #5  
she who must be obeyed

peachie.....I knew you would understand

Are you talking about that, that, Schilling at Shea? I won't know, cause I won't be watching............

It's not a done deal yet, I have everything crossed I can cross that it doesn't happen.
Old 06-19-2003, 03:00 PM   #6  

Deb, Deb, Deb - I'd die and go to heaven if my beloved, yet very stupid Rockies traded someone (even someone very cute) for Curt Schilling. He's da man! But, I gotta agree, his looks don't even come close to Javy. And, to make things worse, I hear through the grapevine that Schilling is something of a.....oops, I bet I'm not supposed to say the word that I was told. Just in case Ruth's monitoring ('cause you all know how mean she can be ) the word rhymes with ick and starts with a pr. Hey Deb, maybe you can have our Javy Lopez just so you don't have to look at the roster and feel sad.

Peacharino - it was glorious, that wonderful night just a few years ago when RANDY JOHNSON and Curt Schilling spanked your silly little Yankees. It still makes the cockles of my heart all warm and squishy. Good times, good times.

Jiffypoo - I'm cute (my mom said so) and that factor certainly isn't paying off for me!

By the way, I sat through the rain and watched my ROCKIESwin last night. We beat the Padres - big whoop!

Chickadee
Old 06-19-2003, 03:14 PM   #7  

Chickadee, you owe me a therapy session.
Old 06-19-2003, 03:26 PM   #8  
she who must be obeyed

Chickadee I get your drift........he's a _______!! More reason not to want or need him! Thank you for the offer, but only one Javy Lopez will do........he just makes this old......well sorta old.......broads heart go flutter.

peachie have you recoverd from Chickadee's assault
Old 06-19-2003, 03:33 PM   #9  

Okey dokey Peach.

Lay down, right here on my couch. No, not that one, the one over here that's covered in snakeskin. Now, look deep into my eyes (imagine the snake in The Jungle Book). Trust in me.

Okay, now that you're relaxed we're going to try a little hypno-therapy. The suggestions for this session are as follows:
*The next time your little kid runs around naked, yell sternly at him "Put your JOHNSON back in your pants!".
*When you can't find a price at Wally World, politely ask the clerk "Does this cost only a SCHILLING"?
*When you read a strange article in the newspaper declare "What GONZO journalist wrote this"?
*Make sure you always say GRACE before eating.
*Next time you go to McDonalds, order a WOMACK. They're much less caloric than a big mac.

That's good for our first session. Come back and see me next week and make sure to pay the receptionist on your way out. No personal checks please.

Chicka-Doctor-dee
Old 06-19-2003, 04:30 PM   #10  
she who must be obeyed

Chick-Doctor-Dee you you. peachie just when you thought it couldn't get worse

Jiff your assignment for the day is to go over to peachie's house and pick her up off the floor.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:42 PM   #11  
Old Cackler

i'm just holding my head and GROANING loudly!!!!!!

BUT I'M telling ya'll... if peachie and deb don't like that schilling man, then neither do i. so THERE chickadeedee dear!!!!
Old 06-19-2003, 05:17 PM   #12  

And here I always thought you were the nice sister, Jif! Uh oh, the pedestal I've got you on is beginning to crumble!

Chickadee

p.s. Jif, it's a little known fact that Schilling spends all of his spare time as a French Chef at a little bistro near you. Really.
Old 06-19-2003, 06:33 PM   #13  

I'll never be able to watch the jungle book or listen to the voice of pooh in quite the same way.

Your check is in the mail, chickadee....it is being delivered by your own flying monkeys ....they are wearing pin stripes.

Do you think we need to be moderated? I mean it is not like we are talking about Jiff and her urges!!!

ahhhhhh therapy................

peach
ps The nice sister lives in Virginia...she's my mentor!
Old 06-19-2003, 09:47 PM   #14  
Old Cackler

the nice sister is in virginia??? you mean the one who is proud of the fact that she nurtures her inner b**ch????? THAT nice sister???

and what's this about my urges??? the only urge i have right now is to toss my dinner!!!!

and schilling as french chef... hmmmm. somehow i don't think it's the same one... schilling could NEVER disguise himself as a 57 year old man with a french accent!!!! could he??? if he's that good an actor, i guess he's good enough to masquerade as a baseball player!

<DUCK AND RUN>
Closed Thread