Old 08-07-2013, 11:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 285/285/140

Height: 5'5

Default Feet problems.

Hello!

I have been a bad girl not logging in for some time but I got busy with school and I apologize!

I have something similar to Comic Con to go to for 2 days and am very worried about foot pain while walking around exploring vendors, standing in lines etc.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can make it as less painful as I possibly can? Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks
binklywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #2  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Well, this may sound odd, but, at the veterinary hospital where I work, we use some stuff, that is called all kinds of things, but essentially, it's horse tail wrap.

It's a stretchy, and some what supportive wrap. Kind of like a light weight ace bandage, that is self sticking. It comes in a narrow and wide width, with enough on a roll to wrap your feet several times.

You can find it a vet hospitals, farm stores, and in drugstores. Although the farm/vet stuff is better, at least in the U.S. than the drug store stuff. I have found the stuff they sell on the human side is a bit to stiff and unforgiving, and bulky.

Then find a sports trainer, or athlete, or coach to show you how to use it properly as a good support.

I suffer from tendonitis in my feet and this stuff is a God send! It is really a simple criss cross wrap, light, not tight, yet still supportive. And it's easy to take off and toss, and it's cheap! Plus it comes in all kinds of colors!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/226.4/150

Height: 5'3.75"

There are also tutorials online on how to use that tape stuff to support and prevent injury for athletes. Another option is to wear really supportive shoes.
Davikatl16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 285/285/140

Height: 5'5

Thank you so much for the ideas, I am going to test them out to see how they work!
binklywinks is offline   Reply With Quote