WW Food and Point Issues - What I did & is it a good idea?

View Full Version : What I did & is it a good idea?

Debimomof3
08-07-2013, 10:52 AM
So I am definitely not a fan of "lite" or "fat free" salad dressings... Paul Newman's light HOney mustard isn't to bad,but typically I am a die hard ranch dressing kinda gal. Ive been trying to be really good about figuring out my points before I put them in my mouth & figure out my meals. I was at work the other day(I work at a restaurant) & for 2 tbs of ranch dressing its 4 points! I use more that 2 tbs!! hahahaha
So anyways....the other day I cut up lemon, lime & orange & squeezed the juice all over my salad....it was GOOD!! I think its no points....,am I correct & is this a good idea to do?

thanks
debbie

Aclai4067
08-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Hmmm, some may argue that points should be counted because your using the juice instead of the whole fruit, therefore not getting all of the fiber and such. But I think the points for it are probably negligible. Up to you if you want to count it. I've heard of users who count all fruits because they feel like they have too many points otherwise. Either way, it sounds like a good idea to me.

jitterfish
08-09-2013, 04:21 AM
I'd say they don't count because you're not eating enough to really get a lot of the fructose (fruit sugar). But you could always count it as one point to be safe.

Debimomof3
08-09-2013, 02:28 PM
thank you!