Old 07-31-2013, 02:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/See Ticker/130

Height: 4"11

Default Was a certain weight for 3 days- then gained a pound :(

I lost my typical 2 pounds on Sunday or Monday, and now its Wed and I gained a stupid pound...wtf...this usually happens only if I eat something my body isnt used to like pasta etc.. I know I shouldnt worry about a pound but now I know why they say you shouldnt weigh yourself every day
Krissypants29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Weighing daily takes a different mindset. It took me a while to transition from weekly to daily weighing. It can be hard not to get caught up in your body's fluctuations. But now I love daily weighing. An upward fluctuation just gives me motivation to step up my game a little, and down, well down is always good! The way I do it is a weigh every day but it only "counts" on my official weigh-in day. That helps be get over the ups and downs.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:58 PM   #3  
Loving Simply Filling

S/C/G: 195/161.4/164

Height: 5'8"

When you weigh daily you have to remember your natural body fluctuations. I now know my fluctuations, so I love weighing daily. But it is difficult to see a up if all you want to see is a down.
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/See Ticker/130

Height: 4"11

The thing is usually I am the same weight all week .. so say I lost 2 pounds I usually stay 2 pounds lost in the morning after I go to the washroom. The only real time it changes is when I am ovulating or if I have eaten something I dont usually eat. So that could be it..I could be ovulating lol..but who knows. I took the plan B pill 2 weeks ago so I dont even know when I am ovulating.
Krissypants29 is offline   Reply With Quote