Weight Loss Support - Good Problem to Have

View Full Version : Good Problem to Have

Amy Remixed
07-28-2013, 09:30 PM
My favorite jeans are now too big for me! I found the perfect jeans about a month before I started my weight loss journey. They're a pair of Seven jeans that I bought for less than $40. They fit great in the tush and tummy - and I am an odd shape. No hemming needed. I felt sexy in them. Now they droop even with a belt. I thought "Ah man!" when I had to keep hoisting them up. But then I remembered it's what I need/want to have happen. So... boo and YAY!

After I go down a few sizes, I'll have to have an eBay sale or take my stuff to the plus consignment store down in San Diego.

StrangeJourney
07-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Ah what a shame, you'll have to go shopping! :P Congrats on the success! It's a great feeling to watch your clothes get bigger and bigger as you get smaller and smaller.

Psychic
07-28-2013, 10:20 PM
That's the only bad part about losing weight. I'm awkwardly in between sizes. My pants are super baggy everywhere, including my waist, but I haven't lost enough weight from my butt to fit into the next size down.

newleaf123
07-28-2013, 10:23 PM
There were a few bittersweet moments when I had to decide to give up clothes that I loved... So I hear you. Congratulations on your loss!

luckymommy
07-28-2013, 10:33 PM
Yes, congrats! It definitely is a good problem to have....although aren't there any consignment stores in Orange County? Just a thought.

Amy Remixed
07-28-2013, 11:50 PM
I don't know of any consignment stores here that deal in plus sizes. The one in San Diego is huge and I can probably pick up some smaller items.