Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2003, 08:22 PM   #1  
beautiful

Default hi i'm new

i just started weight watchers last thursday. i have roughly 140 pounds to lose. i have been coming here to 3fc off and on for 3 years and never could stick to any 'plan'. weight watchers is my last hope.

my name is shelly. i'm 24 and from oklahoma. i'm the single mom of 2 kids, dillon and bryleigh.

i have quite a few questions about how WW works so i hope its ok that i ask them here.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hi Shelly,

Nice to meet you. I've done WW several times and its like anything else. This plan will work but you have to work the plan! We'll do our best to help with questions and offer support. Even cheer your successes. Feel free to join us on the "In It for the Long Run" threads. We're a small group but welcome new friends. We would love to have you with us.
Old 08-24-2003, 11:45 AM   #3  

Shelly,
My Weigh In day is Thrusday too, perhaps we could buddy up and share our success's or loses. Good luck on the plan.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:16 PM   #4  
Crazy Canuck

Hi Shelly,

I've tried them all (many of them several times) and WW seems to be working best for me. I'm looking forward to seeing if the new flex point program will shake things up even more. Good luck and hope to hear about your progress.
Closed Thread