Weight Watchers - Lost my 2 lbs this week, but went 5 points over last night :S

Krissypants29
07-23-2013, 02:14 PM
So I went on a trip last week, just got back 1 day ago..I managed to mainly stick to my points while I was down there...and ate what I would normally eat with the exception of 1-2 portions shy of my veggies per day and not as much water as I would normally drink for some days.

The last day there I had 1 cup of pop, and spanakopita...and a small amount of pasta...which is something I normally dont have. I think I did a pretty good job doing what I normally do, considering. You know how hard it is to stay on track when travelling somewhere!!! I brought my own food and everything but sometimes I would eat there food, but in moderation.

Anyways yesturday I went 5 points over and had some spanakopita, which is a greek spinach pie...they are soooo good :) But I imagine the pyhlio dough and the cheese isnt the most healthiest. Usually when I go some points over I end up not losing the full "2 pounds" a week or I will gain 1 pound and than lose it the next day...Is this normal that I lost the same amount....even though going on a trip and going 5 points over??

amandie
07-23-2013, 02:18 PM
You say 5 points over but is that just your daily points or 5 points OVER on top of your WP? If it's the former, you shouldn't gain.

Krissypants29
07-23-2013, 02:28 PM
You say 5 points over but is that just your daily points or 5 points OVER on top of your WP? If it's the former, you shouldn't gain.

5 points over my daily...but I never usually go over even though we have a limit of 49 points per week to go over. I also did some walking down there..Toronto, you kind of have to lol! Thanks for the reply

amandie
07-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Perhaps all the walking you did offset the extra points so you were still able to lose your 2lbs? Anyway, sounds like you enjoyed yourself and it's awesome that you still lost after a vacation or a trip. Lucky you! :)

Krissypants29
07-23-2013, 06:03 PM
Perhaps all the walking you did offset the extra points so you were still able to lose your 2lbs? Anyway, sounds like you enjoyed yourself and it's awesome that you still lost after a vacation or a trip. Lucky you! :)

Yes for sure :) I was definitely expecting to stay the same or gain a pound!

blueyes1985
08-08-2013, 07:24 PM
I occasionally go over my points too, I feel so guilty about it, but usually it doesn't have that huge of effect on my loss. Except for this last weekend...I ate sooo bad because of a family party (A memorial party for my father who passed away last year...and I'm an emotional eater...). I knew I expected to gain weight this week, but surprisingly I still lost. Only 0.2...but still a loss, not a gain! :)

hdtracy
08-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Lol... I'm still working on stay under my WP XD