Weight Watchers - points when eating out

View Full Version : points when eating out

jbeach
07-21-2013, 07:32 PM
So I have known since yesterday that I was going out for lunch today. So I didn't eat breakfast, wasn't hungry anyways, and decided to just make a good choice and track the points when I got back home. So that's what I did and that is my problem. LOL I can't find any nutritional information to even know where to start on the points. What do you guys do in this situation? Just chalk it up to learning experience?

Aclai4067
07-21-2013, 11:45 PM
I usually look up something similar and use the points from that. Like yesterday I had a pesto chicken sandwich from a small local coffee shop (no nutrition info) and logged is as Atlanta Bread Company's Bella Chicken Sandwich. Or, if I don't know of something similar off hand, I'll log the ingredients individually. It may not be exact points, but it gives a ballpark idea. And I generally tend to round up when unsure, just to be safe.

amandie
07-22-2013, 01:06 AM
What Aclai said! Just try your best!

jbeach
07-22-2013, 06:33 AM
Thanks!

NYFLAgirl
07-22-2013, 08:38 AM
I do the same as mentioned above. I breakdown the meal and list the ingredients individually. I also try to order something simple so it's easier to track.