Old 07-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 201.2/197.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Default Jorge Cruise "The 100"

Is anyone doing this diet? I am on day 6 now and down 4 lbs. and am never hungry.....in fact, I have to make myself eat. I will admit, I have not read the book yet completely through and am not following his menu (he says you have the option of doing your own). Jorge says you will lose faster following his menu plans but I am more of an independent spirit. LOL.

I am 49 years old and do not exercise at all. I don't want to lose a great deal, just enough to feel healthier and get the sugar addicition out of my body and make my clothes fit better.......espcially if I can get some semblence of a WAIST back. I used to have an hourglass figure and the middle part has def thickened in recent years. I just got back from a cruise and a two-week tour eating European pastries and my doc was not happy with me that I had gained 10 pounds so I told her I would do SOMETHING.

I saw this on Dr. Oz and he said the weight you lost would primarily be BELLY FAT and it sounded do-able so off to Barnes & Noble I went.......

Anyone else doing it and want to compare notes or be a diet buddy on the journey? Male or female, makes no difference to me.......
KCMarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 02:19 PM   #2  
guineverenj

S/C/G: 176/167/145

Height: 5.7'

I just started this last Monday. 9 days in and only 1 pound. Although it is just before Shark week so I am giving it a try for a full 6 weeks before I judge. How did you end up doing over the last 6 months?
guineverenj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 12:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/194/150

Height: 5'5

Default The 100

I am starting the 100 diet tomorrow and am looking for someone that is doing it to share ideas and successes. Anyone there doing this diet by Jorge Cruise?
Deepblue is offline   Reply With Quote