Weight Loss Support - Re-Starting my journey for the last time.

Slush
07-18-2013, 03:59 PM
I've been through many tribulations in the last two years, and it has all brought me here. I am closer to God and faith than I've ever been and even though I'm still struggling with so many things, I am excited for my life and what the future can bring. I am re-starting my journey for the last time. I started eating healthier July 1st and have already lost 6 pounds. Baby steps and consistency is what will get me there. I have overcome so much already, and that takes a strong person. I want this for myself, not for a doctor, not to wear skinny jeans, not to be more attractive and accepted. I love myself and that's the only thing that matters. I can look in the mirror and be proud of the person looking back at me.

Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. -Mark Twain

aspen13
07-18-2013, 04:50 PM
You WILL do it!! What a great mind set!

sandcar150
07-19-2013, 02:18 AM
Slush, what a great attitude you have! Keep on taking those baby steps closer and closer to your goal. And that's great to hear that you are doing this for you and you alone.

Rhiko
07-19-2013, 02:42 AM
Great to hear you are focussed and realise that weight loss isn't a race. :) With that attitude, and the support from this forum, you WILL make it to your goal! :D

amfay11
07-19-2013, 04:10 AM
Good luck! You can do it! i love your positive attitude... :) I am re-starting myself, just had my second child in March and still trying to lose the weight her big sis gave me 5 years ago!
~ <3

Slush
07-20-2013, 02:22 AM
Thank you so much for the replies. :) Your words alone inspire me to continue on!