30-Somethings - Week of **June 15**

View Full Version : Week of **June 15**

KarenK
06-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Hi guys,

Wow, guess we will be light around here this week. I am doing badly eating but I have decided to hold off on the diet until I get a little more comfortable with my new mommy role. It's a lot more stress than I had thought it would be.

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day. Have a great evening.

LBH
06-21-2003, 10:02 PM
Hi All,

I'm Baaaack!!! :D Had a pretty good week in FL. The drive down and back was rough, Nana drove us nuts, and Peter was a nightmare, but otherwise it was great! :lol:

LBH
06-25-2003, 09:16 AM
Oh my goodness, it's really slow around here!! :( I hope that means you all are just busy and not falling off the wagon or worse yet...don't wanna post here anymore?!

I have decided that I really need to work on getting my 5 a day of fruits and veggies in! I'm lucky if I get one a day in! So I'm going food shopping Saturday AM and I'm buying fruit and cutting it all up so all I have to do is grab a bowl and eat it. I think if I can work on just that for a week or two, then I can move on to other issues.

PS, I posted some vacation pics on the Kid Chat thread!

Rabbit
06-25-2003, 10:34 AM
I am still around. I'm posting my journal. I'll be gone again next week, this time on vacation. Leaving Saturday.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Rabbit

TechAlum
06-25-2003, 06:11 PM
Hello,

I'm still around to, just super busy. Hopefully it'll ease up a little by the middle of July.

Went to the doctor because of some really bad headaches and he told me if I don't start to exercise at least 3 times a week and loose weight I can count on going on BP meds in the next couple of years :cry: . I was pretty bummed but maybe this will be the push I need to get my but in gear.

LBH - Sounds like a plan concentrating on one thing at a time. Good luck with the fruit.

Rabbit - Where are you going on vacation?

Well hopefully everyone comes back soon.

-Tech :goodvibes

LBH
06-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Rabbit, have a great vacation!! Glad you're getting one, instead of more work travel!

Tech, good to see you! Sorry to hear about the Drs. appt. Does he think the headache is due to high BP?

Rabbit
06-26-2003, 12:48 PM
Tech - I am going to Santa Rosa Beach, FL. I can't wait. :D ~ Get busy with that exercise!

Lauren - I'm glad about the vacation too. I might even be home for 2 weeks in a row after vacation . . .

Rabbit