100 lb. Club - well thank god thats all over

View Full Version : well thank god thats all over

slimmingsi
06-15-2003, 07:35 AM
well my **** month has finally finished don't fancy living through that again still some bad news to come but its expected now so not as sudden as losing john. i'm happy to say england is actually hot right now. well for england anyway got up into the mid 80's on thursday friday sat and today. must be some kinda record not a rain cloud in sight.

tomorrow marks my return to training. major kick for the summer hoping to drop below 200 by september. and nothing will stop me. and hopefully 185-190 by january cos thats when pre season training starts for the football season. (not soccer) i don't fancy playing guard again. so dropping a few pounds :). well diet and excersise gets going tomorrow i'll dig my bike out tomorrow night for a ride havn't been able to cycle for 6 months since i dislocated my ankle. i tried in march but had to hobble for 3 days after so didn't bother again. wish me luck i'll remember to wear my helmet cos i been knocked off my bike enough times to have learnt my lesson :lol: speak soon sy

suzie76
06-15-2003, 09:06 AM
Sy,

I'm sorry you've been through so much! I hope you are able to enjoy the "summer" in England.

My husband and I saw a musician from Manchester, England last night, named Clive Gregson-are you familiar with his music? He played at a local school. He was in the band Any Trouble, the duo Gregson and Collister (Christine Collister) and also toured with Richard Thompson. I don't know your age, so this music may be before your time :) All through his set he talked about the British weather. It was pouring rain here in New Jersey, but he said that was nothing compared to Manchester weather.

Take care,
Sherry

Sheila53
06-15-2003, 11:54 AM
Mid-80s is warm for where I live, too--in fact, it's too hot!

Glad that the month from **** is over with. Hopefully there will be no more like it!

SuchAPrettyFace
06-15-2003, 03:31 PM
Glad to see you back, Si!

Raelynn
06-15-2003, 05:04 PM
I love hot weather, the hotter the better. :) I'm glad you're back. :)