Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2001, 01:54 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Talking

Hey Girls I didnt get to post today BUT IT WAS SUCH A GOOD DAY
ok im stopping the caps. . . .ok just one more PLEASE?
I GOT INTO STUDY ABROAD~! this broads going to IRELAND!!!!!!!
I just need to wait about a week to book my flight OMG!
ok im just gonna respond and they i will ctually post later

Ali at the end of the semester before you try to buy see whos giving stuff away or Dumpster Diving
a friend of mine furnished her apartment that way and im allergic to nickel and silver too
wierd
Becky its worth a shot and it doesnt have to ruin the friendship
Bellle the bf friends meeting is always wierd and CHECK YOU EMAIL WOMAN
oh and be a writer you should its a gift!
Brenda: a triskele is a 3 armed celtic spiral that means land sea and sky in the cosmology
much like Arnold I WILL BE BACK

gnite girls
Kierie
Old 03-10-2001, 08:28 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Grrrrr.... Got up this morning and since I am at my parent's I bought home a weekend bag. My DOG PEED on it last night!!!! So I have just spent time doing laundry on all my formally clean clothes and what not. I am not a happy camper. OTOH I got my 80lb ribbon last night!!!!!!!! I dropped a lot of weight this week, I think I was retaining a bit last week. Even better I am now 6.2 lbs away from goal.

Kierie: Congrats on getting in to Study Abroad, travelling is always such a rewarding experience. My brother is doing his Master's accross the pond and is enjoying every minute of it. You'll meet tons of people from other countries too which is always awesome . Yeah, I may do dumpster diving as well, checking out garage sales and what not. Neat, yeah a lot of people have the metal allergies, luckily more manufacturers of jewelry realize that a lot of us are allergic to Nickel and stuff.

Jules: Congrats on the size 18, doesn't it feel great!

Kirsty: Yeah looking around people's houses can be interesting. I actually looked around Althorpe this summer since we were staying 5 minutes away from there (you know it wasn't as tacky as I thought it would be, the Spencers presented it well). It's just weird that people actually open their houses up for viewing in the UK during the summer. That's not something you'll find in Canada (then again Canada was pretty much a backwater out-post until the 1850s or so).

Stacy: Boy is Jerri passive-aggressive with her contempt of people. Someone should change sides though and cause a ruckus with the voting. I don't know who I want to win though, just not Jerri!! Yes Colby is Hot

Trish: are you a fan of Sarah McLachlan by any chance?

Kay: That's great, I can't wait to have my own place though. I had never gotten any magnats from WW and they realized this so they gave me some last night so now I have more decorations for my fridge (in rez all I have is a tiny fridge).

See you all, I'm off to Ottawa!!

Enjoy your weekends!

Ali
Old 03-10-2001, 01:12 PM   #3  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Cleaning Day!

Yes, I know I always say I'm going to clean house, but today is for real!! I have a 2 inch layer of dust everywhere! We went to the jeweler this morning and had my engagement ring sized and picked up our wedding bands. I had to go from a 7.25 to a 6.5 ring size!! I couldn't believe it! I knew my fingers were slimmer, I just didn't realize how much!
Ok, enough with the exclamation points, have a good weekend everyone.
Lolly: Have a super duper time in Spain. Aye Carumba!
I'll be around
Old 03-10-2001, 09:11 PM   #4  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default Happy Saturday!

Wow! Looks like congrats all around, Kierie for the study abroad thing, Stacey for a smaller ring size and Ali for the 80 lbs. ribbon. Yay! I've done a little better this weekend, although Brian and I went wine tasting today. But we've had a great two days together already and one whole more day still left! We're about to go see Chocalat and I've heard it makes you crave chocolate. Uh, oh. I'm already at the top of my points for today!

Well, I better get going. See you later!
Old 03-11-2001, 10:26 AM   #5  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Default Beautiful Sunday!!

HI everyone. It is sunny here today and hopefully the snow will melt more!!!

I had WI yesterday and thought I would do well... I lost the 1.8 pounds I gained the week before. I had hoped to lose a little more, but I will take this!! This week I have to WI on Wednesday (3 days early) because I leave for Oregon on Friday for work. I will be back the following Tuesday... I know I will miss a lot!!! I hope that my trip doesn't make me gain too much, I usually have a hard time with trips!!

I have been on an organization spree lately. Our house is a mess and I am trying my hardest to keep it neat. THe problem is that we both keep everything. I am learning to throw things away!!! Our 3rd bedroom is practically unusable. Mostly because everything that was in Emmas room is now in the other bedroom, plus what was originally there! YIKES! Hubby is working on fininshing the basement so we have more room!!

I have to go out to a brunch in a couple hours. All I have eaten this morning was a yogurt! I hate brunches, but I want to get together with people I don't get to see often!

ALI... That is fabulous about your ribbon! I am so proud of you! May I ask how long you have been on WW?? I am so inspired by people that lose that much and make it to their goal. I have never made it to goal. Something always stops me!!

Kieri.... YAH on Ireland. I would love to visit there. I hope you can check in with us while you are there and tell us all about it!!

Stacy... My ring size has dropped also... but it was after I was married... so now I have to pay to get it resized. The lucky part is that I used to work at a jewerly store way back when and am still friends with the manager. She gets me good deals. She just found me a great sterling charm bracelet with a baby booty that can be engraved for Emma! I used to have one when I was little, but had the hardest time finding one for Emma! It is great to have connections! PLUS, I get deals when I buy! I love deals!!

Kim... How was Chocalat??????

Well, gotta scram! Have a great day all!

PS... Emma is below!!!
Old 03-11-2001, 11:15 AM   #6  
Running Babe

Okay, I have decided on what I am doing next year, I'll train to become a paralegal. There, one life decision done I went out to dinner last night and had a steak and cheese sandwich and french fries, they were really yummy and worth the banking (if you ever go to Ottawa, go to Minglewoods, the food is fab)! I got a ton of numbers for apartments near my school, though I just found out that this guy I know is looking for a roomate (everytime I have been to his place it has been neat and I've known him for about 8 years and we get along well), so I might try to take that oppourtunity.

Jen: Thank You!! I have been on WW for 8 months. This is my third try at weight loss over the past 3 years (though this is my first time on WW) and I this is really this first time that I have managed to get both the eating and the exercise right at the same time. This is the lightest I have been since 1990 BTW Emma is adorable (I also love the name Emma)

Kim: I love going to wine tastings

Stacey: congrats on the smaller ring size. I know I have to get my grad ring re-sized, I'll do that after I get to goal though. I think I will be about a 7-7 1/2.

I will try and get a pic here soon!!

See Y'All!!!

Ali
Old 03-11-2001, 11:55 AM   #7  

Default Hello!

Hi everyone! I've been searching through some of the forums and you guys seemed so nice and supportive I thought i'd join in...hope you don't mind! I actually read your bios from back in November! I couldn't help but notice that all of you weigh less now than you did then! Congratualtions! I am a return to WW person-I joined last year and lost about 30lbs, then met a great guy and slacked over the summer. When the weight started to creep back on I re-joined three weeks ago. The hardest part was having fewer points on the new system! Hope y'all are having a good day!Lori
Closed Thread