Weight Loss Support - Looking for Support

View Full Version : Looking for Support

Grumpycloud
07-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi my name is Cassidy, I've just started counting calories and I've been doing it for about three weeks now. I haven't been able to weigh myself yet since I'm currently on vacation with no scale. I'm still a teenager and I've never had a flat stomach. I'm not overweight but I'm not thin either. I work out regularly but since I'm on vacation I haven't been able to. It's really affecting my self-esteem because I feel bloated and chubby when I don't exercise. My calorie budget is 1500 calories (just by the way). I've told my parents about my calorie counting and they are supportive but don't really understand. I'm looking for some support and tips from actually women who are/have gone through the same thing :)

amandie
07-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Welcome, Cassidy!!! Happy to have you with us! 1500 is a great place to start especially you being a still growing teenager!

Enjoy your vacation until then!

Chronostasis
07-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Hello Cassidy! As a fellow teen, I congratulate you on taking action early on! My advice is simply to stick with it even if results seem to be coming very slowly. Persistence pays off in the end!