General chatter - YOU GUYS! I'm moving!

View Full Version : YOU GUYS! I'm moving!

mimsyborogoves
06-28-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm officially moving into my new apartment next week! I should be spending my first night there on Tuesday cause that's when my new bed is being delivered. My grandma bought me a bed! Isn't that nice? I think it's wonderful!

Y'all this apartment is fantastic. Right in the middle of the city within 5-10 minute drives and 15-45 minute walks to everywhere I wanna go. I'm so freaking excited. My bedroom is going to be the equivalent of at least the space of my current bedroom + 1/2. The closet has a fantastic mirror-wall-door thing and my bathroom is gorgeous with dark green tile in the shower with a gold shower head! It's super pretty. The whole place is really cute and I get a balcony and a swimming pool in my back yard! EXCITED.

I'm finally getting what I want and get to be where I want to be. I've always loved the city and I finally get to be right in the middle of the action! Hopefully my life will improve greatly from here on out. FUN HERE I COME!

Missy Krissy
06-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Congrats Mimsy! Do you have a room mate or is it all you? Getting your own place for the first time is a huge milestone, I'm happy for you :)

ghost
06-28-2013, 04:05 PM
That is great! Happy for you and slightly jealous of the pool thing.

FiftyFive
06-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Congratulations!!!!
That’s so great! And the apartment seems really nice.. maybe you could post pic so we can enjoy too lol!

mimsyborogoves
06-28-2013, 09:47 PM
I'll post some pics when we get everything set up, decorated and looking pretty. :D I'm so excited for decorating!!

Tai
06-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Enjoy your new apartment! A new place is always exciting and very fun to decorate.

penmage
06-30-2013, 08:33 AM
Congrats! Your new place sounds awesome :D

ChickieChicks
06-30-2013, 12:57 PM
I am so excited for you! It's a big step.. congrats!!!