Old 06-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Default natural hygine for heavy set people?

I have been trying to find natural methods to do hygiene, but I have come across to many thin people saying oh just don't use anything. Any who anyone out there with natural tips?

I have been using Dr Bronner peppermint for my bod and teeth. It leaves my hair to oily, but I did order some Tates to try. Deodorant or things to keep down rubbing etc are my main concern.
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #2  
Brendansmum

S/C/G: 214/195/135

Height: 5'7"

I LOVE the Lush line of products. They are all natural but can be a little pricey. Absolutely adore the Happy Hippy bodywash shampoo, Ro's Argan Body Lotion, Dream Cream and the massage bars. They also have toothpaste/tabs. Recently got a sample of the fair trade foot cream...my new favorite. They sell the products at my local Macy's but they have online ordering.
Brendansmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Yeah, I like Lush as well. Their Greeench powder is pretty good but Pit Powder (a brand I've seen in stores) is one of my favorite deodorant powders. I do like their shampoos and conditioners. Also, I recently discovered a brand called Peter Lamas with pretty good shampoo/conditioner.

I do not trust natural toothpaste options so I mostly use Tom's complete care (with fluoride).
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #4  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Something you could find just about anywhere would be Tom's deodorant. It is not an antiperspirant though.

Trader Joe's has a good selection of natural body care products.

Other common products you could find just about anywhere include Burt's Bees and GeoGirl (cosmetics).

Home remedies would include apple cider vinegar for foot soaks (removes odor and dead skin cells), brown sugar as a body scrub (removes dead skin), baking soda shampoo (1 Tbsp. Baking Soda, 1 c. Water, scent extracts optional).

Last edited by Psychic; 06-26-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:29 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/167/135

Height: 5'7"

Virgin Coconut Oil with mixed with Red Mill's baking soda, this can also be used on your teeth and I use it as facial cleanser. Plus the the coconut oil also works as facial moisturizer and a hair mask.
PatLib is offline   Reply With Quote